Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HEAVY BALL POKEMON
Hola,

I'm in search of a Beldum (or any of its evolutions) in a Heavy Ball. If you have a spare one (IVs don't matter), let me know what you'd like in exchange.

Thanks.
@Eugenio
I Got you on that Tell me when to trade.
(Jan 30, 2018, 04:38 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Hola,

I'm in search of a Beldum (or any of its evolutions) in a Heavy Ball. If you have a spare one (IVs don't matter), let me know what you'd like in exchange.

Thanks.

Just realized I had a Heavy Ball Metagross here in my Sun all along. @Theoapo already got you covered though.  Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Theoapo I can trade around any time on Friday and Saturday after noon (Central Time).
@Black Waterfall thanks for the offer nonetheless.
@Eugenio My pleasure!

By the way, are you looking for other Heavy Ball Pokemon too? Coincidentally, I was breeding some Calm Heavy Ball Slugma with egg moves.
@Eugenio Have you heard of this? It looks like my Heavy Ball Metagross is ilegal :OOO
@Black Waterfall there was a glitch in the game's code that didn't allow Beldum and even the Tapu to be caught in a Heavy Ball, but that's been patched now.
(Feb 2, 2018, 09:11 AM)Eugenio Wrote: @Black Waterfall there was a glitch in the game's code that didn't allow Beldum and even the Tapu to be caught in a Heavy Ball, but that's been patched now.

That's great to hear, thank you!  Big Grin