Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Heavy Ball Carbink
Hey all! Currently looking for a Heavy Ball Carbink for a future MM hunt. I have to offer from the following list:

Lure Ball HA Totodile - Crunch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
Moon Ball HA Sandygast
DBHA Squirtle -  Aura Sphere, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet
Safari Ball HA Larvitar - Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Dragon Dance
DBHA Torchic - Baton Pass, Feather Dance, Low Kick, Night Slash
DBHA Bulbasaur - Giga Drain, Amnesia, Grassy Terrain, Leaf Storm
DBHA Mudkip - Yawn, Curse, Counter, Avalanche
DBHA Tyrogue - Vacuum Wave, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch
DBHA Shuppet
DBHA Porgyon
DBHA Munna
DBHA Spiritomb
DB Rotom
Love Ball Petilil
Heavy Ball Kangaskhan
Beast Ball Pinsir
Friend Ball Eevee
Friend Ball Mimikyu
Love Ball Mimikyu
Love Ball Stufful - Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Mega Kick, Stomping Tantrum
Lure Ball Magikarp
Beast Ball Magikarp
Love Ball Vanillite
Beast Ball Gible
Moon Ball Cubone
Level Ball Magnemite

Thank you in advance!
Hi, I have one that can give to you if you are interested, but desaffortunately Carbink doesn't have good Ivs.
So if you wanted as it is  I'll be waiting, I'm also interested in Squirtle .
(May 25, 2017, 06:42 PM)Adridia Wrote: Hi, I have one that can give to you if you are interested, but desaffortunately Carbink doesn't have good Ivs.
So if you wanted as it is  I'll be waiting, I'm also interested in Squirtle .

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply :o That's perfectly fine! I can easily take care of the IVs while I'm breeding, since I have a 6IV ditto. Will get to breeding right away!

When would you be available to trade? I'm EST, and anytime during the evenings are fine with me. Let me know when works best for you, and we can set things up!
Looks like you already found someone to help you out but I'm glad to see others who appreciate the beauty of heavy ball carbink :D the balls design looks JUST like carbink xD
@Khorpion  Well, I'll be here at the evening, if you want the trade could be today.Just send me a message when you are ready
(May 26, 2017, 12:17 PM)wartty Wrote: Looks like you already found someone to help you out but I'm glad to see others who appreciate the beauty of heavy ball carbink :D the balls design looks JUST like carbink xD

Yesss! THANK YOU for sharing the love xD I've been wanting to get one for a long time: I've been obsessed with Carbink's design as of recently (the shiny sprite looks fantastic, one of my favorite shinies) and I thought the heavy ball would go perfectly!

Quote:(Yesterday, 06:26 PM)Adridia Wrote:  @Khorpion  Well, I'll be here at the evening, if you want the trade could be today.Just send me a message when you are ready

PM'd!! Sorry again for the wait Sad