Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Help Completeing National Dex
I am so close to completing my National Dex and any help from you guys would be amazing! Smile

Pokemon Needed:
Sunkern
Sunflora
Porygon 2

The trades for some of these pokemon on the GTS are ridiculous, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 
I will trade back anything you trade to me, I just need to register it in the Dex.
Thanks so much!
(Oct 17, 2016, 07:04 PM)trevorpoop Wrote: I am so close to completing my National Dex and any help from you guys would be amazing! Smile

Pokemon Needed:
Sunkern
Sunflora
Porygon 2

The trades for some of these pokemon on the GTS are ridiculous, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 
I will trade back anything you trade to me, I just need to register it in the Dex.
Thanks so much!

Hey there, I can help you out with those. Just getting the up-grade for porygon... ugh, and I feel your pain for the GTS it's ridiculous.  Dodgy

Give me like 20 min and I should have them ready. Smile
Alright, the sunkern is holding a sun stone and the porygon is holding a up-grade.

Added you and ready whenever.

edit: Prob just missed you.(Guess that's my schtick at this point. :P ) Soonest I'll be able to hand these off to you is in about 15 hours from now if you're ok to wait. (classes and whatnot) After that, I'll be pretty much on all day so I'll see you then.

Don't forget to add me back.