Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Level 100 Celebi for select Legendaries
Hi guys, I have a Level 100 Celebi to trade for anyone who is interested. I will trade it for the following Pokemon, listed in order of priority(basically, what I want most is listed first, what I want the least is listed last). The Level and Nature isn't a huge deal to me, as long as its Level is over 50, but, since I'm trading a Level 100 Pokemon I would like a Level 100 back. IV's do matter, though, and I would like to know what they are before I trade. Thanks so much!
1. (Tie) Xearneas OR Arceus
2. Rayquaza
3. Lugia 
4. Dialga
5. Giratina
6. Palkia
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Do you mind if its cloned, I have lv.100 Arceus, lv.100 Xerneas, lv.50 Rayquaza, lv70 Dialga, and lv.100 palkia. If you do want them, ill have to get them cloned first, which might take a day or two cuz ill have to find someone to do it for me.
(Mar 29, 2017, 10:20 AM)LonerBird Wrote: Do you mind if its cloned, I have lv.100 Arceus, lv.100 Xerneas, lv.50 Rayquaza, lv70 Dialga, and lv.100 palkia. If you do want them, ill have to get them cloned first, which might take a day or two cuz ill have to find someone to do it for me.

@LonerBird  I do not mind at all if it is cloned. Now, forgive me for asking and sounding greedy, but your reply confused me. Would you give me all 5 Pokemon, or just one?

well if they're cloned, I don't mind giving you all 5. I also Have Kyurem, Zekrom, And Reshiram, also Mew and Mewtwo. And Kyogre.

Ill be on the lookout for Groudon to finish up the weather trio, and Giratina to finish up the creation trio. Ill let you know when I get them. :D
(Mar 30, 2017, 10:09 AM)LonerBird Wrote: well if they're cloned, I don't mind giving you all 5. I also Have Kyurem, Zekrom, And Reshiram, also Mew and Mewtwo. And Kyogre.

Ill be on the lookout for Groudon to finish up the weather trio, and Giratina to finish up the creation trio. Ill let you know when I get them. :D

@LonerBird Thank you so much! This really makes my day! I'm so glad that you would go to all this work for me! And there is no rush to hurry to get the extra Pokemon. I can wait!