Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] I am close to completing my Living Dex, just need some help.
Hey everyone, I am looking to finish my Living Dex. I am so close and already have a list made for which ones I need. I want to keep them and am willing to trade, but I am fine just taking a Popplio  for instance, and leveling it up to what I need. Thanks if you chose to help. 
HERE IS THE LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PjNl...sp=sharing
(Dec 7, 2017, 10:05 PM)Zortac Wrote: Hey everyone, I am looking to finish my Living Dex. I am so close and already have a list made for which ones I need. I want to keep them and am willing to trade, but I am fine just taking a Popplio  for instance, and leveling it up to what I need. Thanks if you chose to help. 

i have alot of the mythicals and i can see if i have other pokemon, what would you be willing to trade?
i have:
dialga
manaphy
darkari
shaymin
arceus
victini
keldeo
genesect
diancie
volcanion
decidueye
poplio
lycanrock (both forms)
mudsdale
lurantis
morelull
shiinotic
slazzle
bewear
oranguru
wimpod
palossand
type: null
silvally
turtonator
togedemaru
drampa
dhelmise
jangmo-o
hakamo-o
tapu- koko
tapu- lele
tapu- fini
cosmog
buzzwole
magearna

i can trade anytime whenever youre available
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Dec 8, 2017, 01:48 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2017, 10:05 PM)Zortac Wrote: Hey everyone, I am looking to finish my Living Dex. I am so close and already have a list made for which ones I need. I want to keep them and am willing to trade, but I am fine just taking a Popplio  for instance, and leveling it up to what I need. Thanks if you chose to help. 

i have alot of the mythicals and i can see if i have other pokemon, what would you be willing to trade?
i have:
dialga
manaphy
darkari
shaymin
arceus
victini
keldeo
genesect
diancie
volcanion
decidueye
poplio
lycanrock (both forms)
mudsdale
lurantis
morelull
shiinotic
slazzle
bewear
oranguru
wimpod
palossand
type: null
silvally
turtonator
togedemaru
drampa
dhelmise
jangmo-o
hakamo-o
tapu- koko
tapu- lele
tapu- fini
cosmog
buzzwole
magearna

i can trade anytime whenever youre available
Sorry for taking so long, I have some shinies that I don't want, but the real question is, what do you want? I can trade any time.
if you get online to see this i would trade 2 for one shines for a mythicals
the other smaller ones i can give you for free
"Clothes"
(Dec 9, 2017, 03:15 PM)xcr03 Wrote: if you get online to see this i would trade 2 for one shines for a mythicals
Sounds good to me, honestly I have most of the mythicals, just haven't put them in PokeBank. Once I do that, I will update the list to show you what I need. I am good to trade rn, my friend code is 1692-5008-2909 if it isn't shown in my name.
(Dec 9, 2017, 03:27 PM)Zortac Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2017, 03:15 PM)xcr03 Wrote: if you get online to see this i would trade 2 for one shines for a mythicals
Sounds good to me, honestly I have most of the mythicals, just haven't put them in PokeBank. Once I do that, I will update the list to show you what I need. I am good to trade rn, my friend code is 1692-5008-2909 if it isn't shown in my name.

alright my fc is 3926-6026-0859
"Clothes"
(Dec 9, 2017, 03:39 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2017, 03:27 PM)Zortac Wrote:

alright my fc is 3926-6026-0859
Ok adding you. Also putting a link to my discord, much easier to talk there. https://discord.gg/NCFehjP