Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] I need a genner!genner!
I just completed sun and moon and i want to start getting into competitive pokemon. If someone could please help me out by getting me a 6iv ditto that would be very appreciated!
(May 28, 2017, 03:26 PM)CB Vlogs1231 Wrote: I just completed sun and moon and i want to start getting into competitive pokemon. If someone could please help me out by getting me a 6iv ditto that would be very appreciated!

I'll need to send them up, but I have a full set of 6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto of every nature with their Hidden Ability (To make breeding for HA's easier) that I could give you. Yes, they are hacked from gen 5, but they're only for breeding purposes like what you're looking for.

Alternatively, you could probably chain for a 5 IV (Maybe 6 IV) Ditto if you use a Smeargle with False Swipe (Only move it knows). Find a Ditto in S/M, have your Smeargle go in first. The Ditto will turn into it, and it'll only know False Swipe. Switch in to a Trevenant that has Harvest, Skill Swap, Trick and is holding a Leppa Berry. Give the Ditto Harvest with Skill Swap, use Trick to give it the Leppa Berry, and then switch into a higher level Smeargle or another Pokemon that knows a Fighting Type move like Aura Sphere (Ghost types would probably work best though since they won't take damage from False Swipe), and then you just keep going until you get to the chain point of 30+ and catch a Ditto from SoS call of 30 onwards and you WILL get one with at least 4 IV's perfect. I've gotten lucky while Chaining for Shinies and a couple Shinies I've gotten have been 5 IV's.

But yeah, it's your call, you could chain for them yourself, or I could probably get you a full set of them.
Ya if you could get me wome that would be greatly appreciated!
if you goto the giveaway section i have a ditto giveaway