Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] I only need 16 Pokemon left for my Ultra Sun Dex (21 overall).
Hey guys, I am in need of 21 pokemon for my living dex. I need 16 for the shiny charm in Ultra Moon/Sun and 21 for the dex overall. I have some shinies I don't want that I will trade for them. Here is the link to the list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PjNl...sp=sharing
Will be up to message you ASAP.
@Zortac I think I may have a Drampa and a Dhelmise somewhere Big Grin

What baby mons do you still need?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Dec 11, 2017, 07:32 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Zortac I think I may have a Drampa and a Dhelmise somewhere Big Grin

@Black Waterfall I need the Drampa and Dhelmise, but I don't need the baby mons. That was just a link for a friend to reference. I can't trade rn as I am at school, can you trade around 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time?
(Dec 11, 2017, 07:46 AM)Zortac Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2017, 07:32 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Zortac I think I may have a Drampa and a Dhelmise somewhere Big Grin

@Black Waterfall I need the Drampa and Dhelmise, but I don't need the baby mons. That was just a link for a friend to reference. I can't trade rn as I am at school, can you trade around 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time?

@Zortac You mean in around 8 hours from now? I am in China (GMT+8), so unfortunately I will probably still be sleeping at that time. But I can get online around 10 or 11 hours from now (From 9:30 AM onwards, China time)
(Dec 11, 2017, 08:03 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:

@Zortac You mean in around 8 hours from now? I am in China (GMT+8), so unfortunately I will probably still be sleeping at that time. But I can get online around 10 or 11 hours from now (From 9:30 AM onwards, China time)
@Black Waterfall That sounds fine for me, I will be up then. Here is a link to my discord, just join it if you want, makes communicating easier. https://discord.gg/d4TvSU
(Dec 11, 2017, 08:37 AM)Zortac Wrote:

@Black Waterfall That sounds fine for me, I will be up then. Here is a link to my discord, just join it if you want, makes communicating easier. https://discord.gg/d4TvSU

I am up and the Drampa and Dhelmise are ready. I'll add your FC.
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:16 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:

Ok, same here.
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:21 PM)Zortac Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2017, 07:46 AM)Zortac Wrote: @Black Waterfall I need the Drampa and Dhelmise, but I don't need the baby mons. That was just a link for a friend to reference. I can't trade rn as I am at school, can you trade around 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time?

Ok, same here.

I am on Plaza (and actually your Discord too, but I don't know your nickname!)

EDIT: Mine is Black.
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:28 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:21 PM)Zortac Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2017, 08:03 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Zortac You mean in around 8 hours from now? I am in China (GMT+8), so unfortunately I will probably still be sleeping at that time. But I can get online around 10 or 11 hours from now (From 9:30 AM onwards, China time)

Ok, same here.

I am on Plaza (and actually your Discord too, but I don't know your nickname!)
It is ShinyDrqn, I am the owner. I also added you as a friend.