Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Jirachi for sun&moond
Hi guys, im looking for a Jirachi for my Sun game :> I have some legendaries and shinies to offer for it, the shinies I have are Mimikyu, Palossand, Charizard and an Alolan Raichu. I also have a lot of legendaries and would trade a few pokes for Jirachi. 

thanks in advance!  Tongue
I have a Shiny Jirachi that I can give you in Sun. But what are the moves, IVs and EVs for both Charizard and Alolan Raichu?
I have one to give for free. It's in my Gen 6 game and I don't have Pokemon Bank but if you want to trade it on Gen 6 we can and then you'll be able to transfer it to Gen7
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 31, 2017, 05:14 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I have a Shiny Jirachi that I can give you in Sun. But what are the moves, IVs and EVs for both Charizard and Alolan Raichu?

Im gonna be real. I have no idea how to check ivs :x I know the guy outside the battle tree gives you the judge option, but the graph doesn't make sense of it for me

(Sep 1, 2017, 03:00 AM)Anabel Wrote: I have one to give for free. It's in my Gen 6 game and I don't have Pokemon Bank but if you want to trade it on Gen 6 we can and then you'll be able to transfer it to Gen7

Thank you!! I have pokemon bank so that would be awesome, i'd offer you something but all my good pokes are in sun&moon :|
@PiaStark That's fine, I don't want anything in return. Do you want to trade now? I'm free if you are.
OU MASTER RACE