Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF : HA Gible / FT : HA Dratini , HA haze Mareanie , HA Alomolola
been hunting at haina a clean 4 hours and no ha gabite :/ Really need it for my team. 

cheers ,
SuperNova
(Dec 16, 2016, 04:46 AM)Super_Nova Wrote: been hunting at haina a clean 4 hours and no ha gabite :/ Really need it for my team. 

cheers ,
SuperNova

I have I HA Gible that I can trade if you want. Just add me Smile
@Moodsart  Sweet , thanks a bunch Smile Added you and online @ Plaza now , what would you like in return ? IGN is Supernova btw.
(Dec 16, 2016, 05:19 AM)Super_Nova Wrote: @Moodsart  Sweet , thanks a bunch Smile Added you and online @ Plaza now , what would you like in return ? IGN is Supernova btw.

I'm adding you. Online in a moment. If you trade me a Dratini that would be nice Smile
(Dec 16, 2016, 05:56 AM)Moodsart Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2016, 05:19 AM)Super_Nova Wrote: @Moodsart  Sweet , thanks a bunch Smile Added you and online @ Plaza now , what would you like in return ? IGN is Supernova btw.

I'm adding you. Online in a moment. If you trade me a Dratini that would be nice Smile

I'm online now if you want to trade Smile @Super_Nova
@Moodsart  hey sorry man , was a bit busy yesterday Sad Would it be ok for you to trade now or in about 10-12 hours ? Heading to bed in a while haha.