Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF Kartana
Kartana is the last Pokémon I need for my pokedex to get the shiny charm, I can do trade backs, just need the entry
(May 27, 2017, 08:31 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Kartana is the last Pokémon I need for my pokedex to get the shiny charm, I can do trade backs, just need the entry

@ShinyeeveecalledOpel I can give you one! Just trade back! Big Grin
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(May 27, 2017, 08:33 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(May 27, 2017, 08:31 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Kartana is the last Pokémon I need for my pokedex to get the shiny charm, I can do trade backs, just need the entry

@ShinyeeveecalledOpel I can give you one! Just trade back! :biggrin:

Sweet thank you! I'll register your friend code and we can trade when you'er ready
(May 27, 2017, 08:34 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote:
(May 27, 2017, 08:33 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:

@ShinyeeveecalledOpel I can give you one! Just trade back! Big Grin

Sweet thank you! I'll register your friend code and we can trade when you'er ready
@ShinyeeveecalledOpel I'm ready! Adding your FC right now!

Ok! Big Grin
(May 27, 2017, 08:38 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Ok! Big Grin

@ShinyeeveecalledOpel Looking for you! I don't anything in return!

@ShinyeeveecalledOpel Enjoy your shiny charm and have a good time shiny hunting! Gave you rep because it's fun to help. Also noticed in your bio that you like gen. 2. That's my  favorite gen too! Anyways, have a nice day!

(May 27, 2017, 08:49 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @ShinyeeveecalledOpel Enjoy your shiny charm and have a good time shiny hunting! Gave you rep because it's fun to help. Also noticed in your bio that you like gen. 2. That's my  favorite gen too! Anyways, have a nice day!

You too!