Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: Reckless Starly
No added stipulations here; Adamant/Jolly are preferred but not necessary. As long as it has Reckless I'll take what I can get. Staraptor is an old favorite of mine from back in Gen 4 and I wouldn't mind putting that to use.

Anything you want for one, I'm game; just name it. As long as it's nothing ludicrous you usually find people asking for in the average GTS glancing session (the amont of people who want Landorus for their early-game Pokes is just criminal... seriously). While I did score a more or less free Registeel that way, I'm getting rather sick of those.

My set name on my 2DS is Lux, same as in-game.
@LuxKaos 

Which generation do you want the starly in? I just checked my Pokébank and unfortunately it looks like I don't have one at the minute but it would be useful for others to know the game you need it for.

Hey, I have one if you want it. It's adamant nature btw!
(Jul 18, 2018, 06:08 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @LuxKaos 

Which generation do you want the starly in? I just checked my Pokébank and unfortunately it looks like I don't have one at the minute but it would be useful for others to know the game you need it for.
 7. I'm playing Sun. I do have X as well, though it's been awhile since I last picked it up.
(Jul 18, 2018, 08:26 PM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Hey, I have one if you want it. It's adamant nature btw!

Sorry for the delayed response, but nice! Anything in particular you want for that one? As long as it's nothing crazy I'll track it down as best I can.
No worries, I completely understand. I forgot to ask, do you want him to have perfect IVs? He has 5 perfect ones and a low special defense IV. If you want one, I can do that for you, it may just take another hour or so. But I would appreciate either an HA Houndour (Unnerve, any nautre) or any Venonat. If you can't find either, that's fine and I'll still give you the Starly, but getting one of those pokemon would save me a lot of time.
(Jul 20, 2018, 12:41 PM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: No worries, I completely understand. I forgot to ask, do you want him to have perfect IVs? He has 5 perfect ones and a low special defense IV. If you want one, I can do that for you, it may just take another hour or so. But I would appreciate either an HA Houndour (Unnerve, any nautre) or any Venonat. If you can't find either, that's fine and I'll still give you the Starly, but getting one of those pokemon would save me a lot of time.

My notifications don't seem to be working... I actually wasn't aware you responded. Sorry about that.
And honestly, their Special Defense is kind of low anyway so I don't think that hurts it too much. XD
In anycase, I'll see what I can do. I'd be more than happy to look for those.
(Jul 30, 2018, 08:25 AM)LuxKaos Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2018, 12:41 PM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: No worries, I completely understand. I forgot to ask, do you want him to have perfect IVs? He has 5 perfect ones and a low special defense IV. If you want one, I can do that for you, it may just take another hour or so. But I would appreciate either an HA Houndour (Unnerve, any nautre) or any Venonat. If you can't find either, that's fine and I'll still give you the Starly, but getting one of those pokemon would save me a lot of time.

My notifications don't seem to be working... I actually wasn't aware you responded. Sorry about that.
And honestly, their Special Defense is kind of low anyway so I don't think that hurts it too much. XD

Haha no worries! Yeah if you have the HA Houndour I would take that, otherwise I don't need anything and would be glad to give the Starly to you. I'm free antime tonight if that works for you (US - Central time)
(Jul 30, 2018, 04:30 PM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2018, 08:25 AM)LuxKaos Wrote:

Haha no worries! Yeah if you have the HA Houndour I would take that, otherwise I don't need anything and would be glad to give the Starly to you. I'm free antime tonight if that works for you (US - Central time)
Again, no notification... Someone needs to fix that. But alright. What's your 3/2DS name? For whatever reason I seem to need to know it to add anyone on mine.
Mine's the same as in-game; Lux.
Sad to say I don't have the Houndour just now, although I do have a Houndoom from a while back (although I think it's a Flash Fire one). I've got a couple extra Joltik and Spiritomb sitting around though.
Do you still need one?
What is a signature and how do I get one?