Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF Unburden Swirlex or fairy safari!
I'm looking for a fairy safari with Swirlex, I'll add Anyone but really want that Swirlex!
Riza 1908-1238-9728 [Water] Wartortle, Frogadier, and Bibarel.
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...s-Updating if no ones got a swirlix friend safaris ~
I think i have a fairy safari, but I haven't a clue what's in it. Lol
(Aug 14, 2017, 04:26 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I think i have a fairy safari, but I haven't a clue what's in it. Lol

Should be home within an hour. If you add me when I get home I'll add you and let you know what you have!
(Aug 14, 2017, 04:26 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I think i have a fairy safari, but I haven't a clue what's in it. Lol

Add me back when you have a chance!
Sorry, for some reason I not receiving alerts. It's set properly in my settings too. I should be available in a couple hours. Smile
added!
(Aug 15, 2017, 06:05 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: added!

Awesome! I appriciate it, also the pokemon in your safari are Swirlex (YAYAYAYAY), Togepi, and unknown. I think we have to be on at the same time to see the 3rd but it's been a while since I played X/Y. But thanks for all the help!
(Aug 16, 2017, 11:10 AM)yoshikidneo Wrote:
(Aug 15, 2017, 06:05 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: added!

Awesome! I appriciate it, also the pokemon in your safari are Swirlex (YAYAYAYAY), Togepi, and unknown. I think we have to be on at the same time to see the 3rd but it's been a while since I played X/Y. But thanks for all the help!

lol, im glad you were able to get what you needed!  You should catch me a shiny swirlex sometime Wink
apparently the last pokemon is Red floette