Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Lopunnite
Merry Christmas everyone! I was wondering if anyone have a loppunnite they can give me.

I Have: 
  • 6iv Shiny Adamant Rayquaza
  • Shiny Charmander, Sandshrew, Vuplix, Gengar, Horsea, Gyarados, Azumarill, Mudkip, Voltorb, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wailmer, Swablu, Combee, Lillipup, Sewaddle, Venipede, Cottonee, Zorua and, Amaura
  • 6iv Shiny Tyrunt
  • A pokemon with Pokerus
  • 5iv jolly Gible (no speacial attack iv)
  • 5iv (No attack iv)Bold Marenanie
  • 4iv (Fantasic in Hp) Adamant Stufful
  • 6iv Adamant Cosmog
  • Adamant, Navie, Jolly, Modest Pheromosa
  • Timid and Modest Xurkitree
  • Rexlaxed and Sassy Celesteela
  • Marshshadow
  • And the rest of the pokemon( Because i caught them all)
(Dec 18, 2017, 07:04 PM)YAMI999 Wrote: I got one to trade you, any of these pokemon have their HA & any egg moves?

• Shiny Vuplix has the Hidden ability Drought and the egg moves Heat wave and Captivate.
  • Shiny Zigzagoon has the Hidden ability Quick feet and the egg move Rock Climb.
  • 6iv Adamant Shiny Garchomp has the egg move Outrage
  • Shiny Lillipup has the egg move Ice Fang
  • Shiny Sewaddle has the Hidden ability Overcoat and the egg move Overcoat
  • 6iv Adamant Nature Shiny Tyrunt have the egg moves Thunder Fang, Ice Fang and Posion Fang.
  • 5iv Bold Nature Mareanie with the Hidden ablity Regenerator
  • 3iv Bold Nature Mareanie with the Hidden ablity Regenerator and the egg moves Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up and, Haze
  • 5iv Jolly nature Gible with the Hidden ablitity Rough Skin and the egg moves Iron Head, Outrage and, Sand Tomb
(Dec 19, 2017, 12:27 AM)YAMI999 Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2017, 09:51 PM)TheBlueOrca Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2017, 07:04 PM)YAMI999 Wrote: I got one to trade you, any of these pokemon have their HA & any egg moves?

• Shiny Vuplix has the Hidden ability Drought and the egg moves Heat wave and Captivate.
  • Shiny Zigzagoon has the Hidden ability Quick feet and the egg move Rock Climb.
  • 6iv Adamant Shiny Garchomp has the egg move Outrage
  • Shiny Lillipup has the egg move Ice Fang
  • Shiny Sewaddle has the Hidden ability Overcoat and the egg move Overcoat
  • 6iv Adamant Nature Shiny Tyrunt have the egg moves Thunder Fang, Ice Fang and Posion Fang.
  • 5iv Bold Nature Mareanie with the Hidden ablity Regenerator
  • 3iv Bold Nature Mareanie with the Hidden ablity Regenerator and the egg moves Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up and, Haze
  • 5iv Jolly nature Gible with the Hidden ablitity Rough Skin and the egg moves Iron Head, Outrage and, Sand Tomb
Um Sewaddle with the move overcoat????????

Sorry, I meant Baton Pass.

So what do you want?
Hi @TheBlueOrca 
I should be able to give you that Lopunnite. I didn’t pick one of your shiny offers yet though. Because I wanted to check  if you could get me a Trevenant/Phantump with Harvest Ability, and Trick and Skill Swap as moves?