Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Magmar, Electabuzz, & Rhydon (With evolution items)
I need Magmortar, Electivire, and Rhyperior for my national dex.

I have a Magmar, Electabuzz, and Rhydon with their evolution items to trade in return
If you deposit them in the GTS, you might be abble to have the evolutions pretty quickly tho
(Oct 24, 2016, 06:30 PM)Rhyme Wrote: If you deposit them in the GTS, you might be abble to have the evolutions pretty quickly tho

Yes, but you can't request the pokemon with items though.
@Twistur I can help you with your trade evolutions by trading them back to you again. I have a few evolutions I need help with as well. I'm online right now and I'm adding your friend code.
in the GTS, you request the evolved one, there is always someone who exchange them don't worry :D
(Oct 24, 2016, 06:36 PM)Westerline Wrote: @Twistur I can help you with your trade evolutions by trading them back to you again. I have a few evolutions I need help with as well. I'm online right now and I'm adding your friend code.

ok
@Twistur Hi there, let me just level up and organize a few more pokemon and then I'll be ready for the last of the trade evolutions
(Oct 24, 2016, 06:50 PM)Westerline Wrote: @Twistur Hi there, let me just level up and organize a few more pokemon and then I'll be ready for the last of the trade evolutions

alrighty
@Twistur I'm ready again
(Oct 24, 2016, 07:35 PM)Westerline Wrote: @Twistur I'm ready again

While I was waiting,  I was soft resetting on my Pokemon Ruby for a Mudkip, and I found a shiny after only 159 SRs