Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Question about chaining for IVs
So i'm trying to breed for powerful pokemon, and since ditto can apparently breed with any 'mon (other than the undiscovered egg group), I'm trying to get it with the most amount of IV's I can. Using the shiny counter, which thankfully tells me how many IV's I can, does this mean once the ditto calls for 30 other dittos, it will have 4 IV's for certain?
If this was too confusing I might be able to word it differently.
It does!  Smile The 4IVs are for certain once you hit a chain of 30 & there's also a 15% chance of HA
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:11 PM)Reis Wrote: So i'm trying to breed for powerful pokemon, and since ditto can apparently breed with any 'mon (other than the undiscovered egg group), I'm trying to get it with the most amount of IV's I can. Using the shiny counter, which thankfully tells me how many IV's I can, does this mean once the ditto calls for 30 other dittos, it will have 4 IV's for certain?

im sure theres a thread on the forums where they give out 6iv dittos, you could ask for one and they'll give you it Smile
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:24 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:11 PM)Reis Wrote: So i'm trying to breed for powerful pokemon, and since ditto can apparently breed with any 'mon (other than the undiscovered egg group), I'm trying to get it with the most amount of IV's I can. Using the shiny counter, which thankfully tells me how many IV's I can, does this mean once the ditto calls for 30 other dittos, it will have 4 IV's for certain?

im sure theres a thread on the forums where they give out 6iv dittos, you could ask for one and they'll give you it Smile

There's no fun if you don't do it 100% yourself Sad
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:26 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:24 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

There's no fun if you don't do it 100% yourself Sad

thats right, hop to it and grow some leppa berries Smile