Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Finishing Pokedex~Offering Celesteela/Solgaleo/Kartana/Guzzlord/breedjects in thanks
(Dec 9, 2016, 09:02 PM)DewPop Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:50 PM)FallenX Wrote: Getting on the plaza now

Sorry for the wait, some rando invited me to a trade and I accepted assuming it was you. Thank you so much!  :D

No problem, good luck getting the rest of your dex there!

I finished my dex like 2 weeks ago and been doing shiny hunting on and off between work and Final fantasy XV
(Dec 9, 2016, 09:07 PM)FallenX Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2016, 09:02 PM)DewPop Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:50 PM)FallenX Wrote: Getting on the plaza now

Sorry for the wait, some rando invited me to a trade and I accepted assuming it was you. Thank you so much!  :D

No problem, good luck getting the rest of your dex there!

I finished my dex like 2 weeks ago and been doing shiny hunting on and off between work and Final fantasy XV
I can tell just from the few shinies that you scrolled through, pretty impressive! Hope I can start hunting myself soon Smile
If you still need it, I can trade you a Porygon 2.
(Dec 9, 2016, 09:23 PM)Yura Wrote: If you still need it, I can trade you a Porygon 2.

Yes, please! Do you need to see any moon exclusives? 
FC is 1349-6893-5692
No, I'm good. I actually have Moon. ^^
I also just got a King's Rock so I can get you a Slowking as well. I'll add you now. Let me know when's a good time to trade.
(Dec 9, 2016, 09:38 PM)Yura Wrote: No, I'm good. I actually have Moon. ^^
I also just got a King's Rock so I can get you a Slowking as well. I'll add you now. Let me know when's a good time to trade.

Awesome, I'll get on right now Smile

Thanks so much to you, and everyone else who helped me out today, I really, really appreciate it all!
Happy to help. Good luck with the Shiny hunting!