Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Mr.ultracool
I'm looking for Mr. Ultracool!! If anyone knows what has become of him please let me know, he has 5 or 6 of my competitive Pokemon!.........I bet this is schools' fault...thanks!
Well we can't really keep track of people who are offline, and yeah school and life get in the way often, but there is nothing we can do to help you reach him.  The most you can do is try and @ him.
Mawr
(Nov 29, 2017, 03:29 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Well we can't really keep track of people who are offline, and yeah school and life get in the way often, but there is nothing we can do to help you reach him.  The most you can do is try and @ him.

Or....if anyone knows him personally outside in the real world...they be like hey (insert name here) someone was looking for you by the name of keeghan...or that the post caught his attention.....
@Keeghan  I'm really sorry for not being online this week. Undecided  The problem is that 1.) I'm busy on weekdays
and 2.) I can't trade very late at night, e.g. when you seem to be online Blush

Please just PM me what times you can be online, because I'm going to be on for the next few hours. Sad
I'm back again.