Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Need help evolving Karrablast
I'm in a middle of a play thru of Pokémon sun and moon and have a karrablast on my team and I've been wanting to evolve it but I just need someone to help out that has a shelmet 

Thanks
(Dec 8, 2017, 09:17 PM)Anglicpika Wrote: I'm in a middle of a play thru of Pokémon sun and moon and have a karrablast on my team and I've been wanting to evolve it but I just need someone to help out that has a shelmet 

Thanks

i dont have one and i cant get one from gts, i can however put a pokemon in gts for it and give to you if youd like
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Dec 8, 2017, 09:29 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2017, 09:17 PM)Anglicpika Wrote: I'm in a middle of a play thru of Pokémon sun and moon and have a karrablast on my team and I've been wanting to evolve it but I just need someone to help out that has a shelmet 

Thanks

i dont have one and i cant get one from gts, i can however put a pokemon in gts for it and give to you if youd like

If you would like to do that it would be super helpful of you
(Dec 8, 2017, 09:32 PM)Anglicpika Wrote:

Thanks

np ill pm you when or if i get it
"Clothes"
(Dec 8, 2017, 09:41 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2017, 09:32 PM)Anglicpika Wrote:

Thanks

np ill pm you when or if i get it

Great thank you so much
i just got the shelmet i can trade now if you want
"Clothes"