Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Non-US 6 IV Ditto/w Destiny Knot
Hello everyone! I am looking for 6 IV Ditto/w Destiny Knot that was not caught/hacked in the US nationality, such as a Ditto from Japan, Spain, etc. for my copy of Alpha Sapphire.  

I am willing to trade a shiny with or without item for it, and you have my personal gaurantee that it will be a legitimate shiny pokemon obtained by in-game mehtods. I will send pictures of a Pokemon I have offered to trade if requested to.

I do not care about the following elements for the Ditto I want:

-Shininess

-Nature

-Legitimacy

Reply if interested, I will be sure to try and answer all replies, time allowing.
I have an extra Hacked 6IV JPN Ditto I can give to you (no shiny needed), it's a 'Relaxed' Nature too

& It has a Destiny Knot attached to it  Blush

You can either just throw w/e up on the GTS & let me know what you've thrown up & I'll go send the Ditto that way (don't put up something that's likely to get sniped & make the Ditto request for a lvl 91 & higher because the 1 I have is lvl 100) OR if you have any nice breedables (don't need good IVs, just interested in HA or Unique balls [Beast, Aprimon, Dream]) I'd love to have something like that, BUT IF NOT I'm good just handing this guy over! I don't use them for anything as I use the 1 I already had before I received this 1
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:46 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I have an extra Hacked 6IV JPN Ditto I can give to you (no shiny needed), it's a 'Relaxed' Nature too

You can either just throw w/e up on the GTS & let me know what you've thrown up & I'll go send the Ditto that way (don't put up something that's likely to get sniped & make the Ditto request for a lvl 91 & higher because the 1 I have is lvl 100) OR if you have any nice breedables (don't need good IVs, just interested in HA or Unique balls [Beast, Aprimon, Dream]) I'd love to have something like that, BUT IF NOT I'm good just handing this guy over! I don't use them for anything as I use the 1 I already had before I received this 1

Hello evilcackles! Thanks for replying!

I am glad you are willing to trade me a Ditto w/Destinky Knot!

To be honest, I have a few duplicate shinies that I want to get rid of, so here's my plan:

Once you reply back or send a PM to me acknoledging you have been inofrmed of my reply, I will offer a Shiny Male Wingull in exchange for a '91 or Higher' Ditto on the GTS.

It is Lv.39 and in a Nest Ball.

Moves:
Pursuit
Water Pulse
Roost
Agility

Ability:
Keen Eye

Item:
Wacan Berry

Look specifically for the Wacan Berry and my IGN Pokèguy

I hope this will work, I know that Wingull is not exactly the most valuable pokemon, and that its shininess could attract attention. I will send you a PM with the information above to make sure you see this reply. If you see this reply or the PM, be sure to contact me right away.

Ylerecnis,

PokèGuy
(Jul 31, 2017, 03:12 PM)PokѐGuy Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:46 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I have an extra Hacked 6IV JPN Ditto I can give to you (no shiny needed), it's a 'Relaxed' Nature too

Hello evilcackles! Thanks for replying!

I am glad you are willing to trade me a Ditto w/Destinky Knot!

To be honest, I have a few duplicate shinies that I want to get rid of, so here's my plan:

Once you reply back or send a PM to me acknoledging you have been inofrmed of my reply, I will offer a Shiny Male Wingull in exchange for a '91 or Higher' Ditto on the GTS.

It is Lv.39 and in a Nest Ball.

Moves:
Pursuit
Water Pulse
Roost
Agility

Ability:
Keen Eye

Item:
Wacan Berry

Look specifically for the Wacan Berry and my IGN Pokèguy

I hope this will work, I know that Wingull is not exactly the most valuable pokemon, and that its shininess could attract attention. I will send you a PM with the information above to make sure you see this reply. If you see this reply or the PM, be sure to contact me right away.

Ylerecnis,

PokèGuy

I replied to your PM  Heart so let me know what you want to do there or here! Like I said there, you'd be better off keeping your duplicate shinies to either giveaway in some way (GTS, WT, as a 'giveaway' on here) or by setting up a trade for either other shinies or Pokemon w/HA or Pokemon in unique balls or w/e Pokemon you're really looking for (usually you can put shinies up asking for Legendaries & the like on the GTS, that's how I finished my Pokedex in Pokemon X tbh)

I would be interested in one of your JPN 6IV Dittos, if you have any more. I could offer a HA Cleffa in a moon ball.