Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pawniard/Bisharp
Preferabley a Pawniard. One from a country other than America is HIGHLY preferred. I'd be happy to receive with no strings attached but if there's something you need let me know and I'll try t make it happen! :)
I have a Pawniard... but I live in North America Sad
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:00 PM)Kazansei Wrote: Preferabley a Pawniard. One from a country other than America is HIGHLY preferred. I'd be happy to receive with no strings attached but if there's something you need let me know and I'll try t make it happen! Smile

I have a German Pawniard. I am fine giving it away no strings attatched, but if you happen to have a Porygon2 that would really help me out
(Oct 17, 2016, 11:59 PM)trevorpoop Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:00 PM)Kazansei Wrote: Preferabley a Pawniard. One from a country other than America is HIGHLY preferred. I'd be happy to receive with no strings attached but if there's something you need let me know and I'll try t make it happen! Smile

I have a German Pawniard. I am fine giving it away no strings attatched, but if you happen to have a Porygon2 that would really help me out

Hey there! I appreciate you being so generous. <3 Unfortunately I don't have a Porygon 2 I can give you. If I ever find one I'll let you know immediately! Let me know when you are willing to trade. (Date, Time, Timezone, etc.) I just registered you as a friend. Thanks again! Smile
(Oct 18, 2016, 11:30 AM)Kazansei Wrote:

Hey there! I appreciate you being so generous. <3 Unfortunately I don't have a Porygon 2 I can give you. If I ever find one I'll let you know immediately! Let me know when you are willing to trade. (Date, Time, Timezone, etc.) I just registered you as a friend. Thanks again! Smile

I got a Porygon2 from the GTS so I don't need it anymore. Yay! I am still willing to give you the Pawniard if you want it. Just let me know Smile
I have a Bisharp if y want with good iv but i need a nidoran hustle(hd). Can someone help me?
(Oct 18, 2016, 11:28 PM)trevorpoop Wrote:

I got a Porygon2 from the GTS so I don't need it anymore. Yay! I am still willing to give you the Pawniard if you want it. Just let me know Smile

That's awesome! Good for you mane. Smile What time and date would be best for you to trade?
(Oct 19, 2016, 04:44 AM)Kazansei Wrote:

That's awesome! Good for you mane. Smile What time and date would be best for you to trade?

Best date would probably be tomorrow anytime before 12:30pm or after 6:00pm. If that is too short of notice I can also do Friday after 3:30 pm.
(Oct 19, 2016, 11:45 PM)trevorpoop Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2016, 11:59 PM)trevorpoop Wrote: I have a German Pawniard. I am fine giving it away no strings attatched, but if you happen to have a Porygon2 that would really help me out

Best date would probably be tomorrow anytime before 12:30pm or after 6:00pm. If that is too short of notice I can also do Friday after 3:30 pm.
What timezone are you in?
(Oct 20, 2016, 07:38 AM)Kazansei Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 11:45 PM)trevorpoop Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 11:30 AM)Kazansei Wrote: Hey there! I appreciate you being so generous. <3 Unfortunately I don't have a Porygon 2 I can give you. If I ever find one I'll let you know immediately! Let me know when you are willing to trade. (Date, Time, Timezone, etc.) I just registered you as a friend. Thanks again! Smile

What timezone are you in?
I live in Arizona so I'm in Mountain Time Zone