Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Perfect Jangmo-o Adamant
Hi all,

I am looking for a perfect Jangmo-o to raise from level 1! Also wish the Jangmo-o to have Adamant nature and be a male!

I can't really trade much but I do have a charmander and ivysaur that I could trade.

Thanks!  Big Grin
@erield I'm assuming by perfect you mean perfect IVs.

No offense, but Ivysaur and Charmander are honestly REALLY bad trades, especially for a Pokemon with perfect IVs, which is incredibly difficult to get.

If you aren't okay with genning.... I'm sorry, but you might have to get this one yourself.  Sad
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Well, I am currently breeding Jangmo-o's. and I may have one that you would like. I guess a Charmander would be nice? (I love Mega Charizard X)
@Mewgirl If you want good Charmanders, I could spare one of my 5iv or 6iv. Idk what his would look like, but if you wanna breed a Charizard I could give you it.
(Apr 7, 2018, 10:31 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Mewgirl If you want good Charmanders, I could spare one of my 5iv or 6iv. Idk what his would look like, but if you wanna breed a Charizard I could give you it.

Jangmo-o is pretty popular, isn't it? Well, I am using an adamant Ditto with an everstone and a 6IV shiny (because wonder trade can be kind) Kommo-o with a destiny knot, so I have lots of Jangmo-o's at the moment. The only issue is that.. I'm new to this website, so I don't know how to find people in the game. In any case, if you tell me, you can have one of the Jangmo-o's as well (I'm going to keep using my shiny one most likely)
@Mewgirl Not trying to sound rude, but that's not how you breed 6IVs. For the better chance of IVs being passed down, use a 6 or 5 IV Adamant Jangmo-o with Everstone and have the Ditto hold a Destiny Knot (this will increse the amount of IVs being passed down). Even at max odds, (6IV Ditto with 6IV Jangmo-o), the odds of getting a 6IV are slim...

(Apr 7, 2018, 10:44 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Mewgirl Not trying to sound rude, but that's not how you breed 6IVs. For the better chance of IVs being passed down, use a 6 or 5 IV Adamant Jangmo-o with Everstone and have the Ditto hold a Destiny Knot (this will increse the amount of IVs being passed down). Even at max odds, (6IV Ditto with 6IV Jangmo-o), the odds of getting a 6IV are slim...

Is that so? huh, I guess I must have been getting lucky then... my bad. :p
@Mewgirl I don't need a Jangmo-o, I was just offering as compensation.
@Mewgirl Wow, that's incredible luck if you're getting 6IVs.... I wish I had that kind of luck... Tongue