Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokedex Help - Tradebackies strikes back
I'm 92% done and now I just need a liittlllee bit left!

Melemele Pokedex - Complete 

Akala Pokedex -127/129
    -Politoad, Milotic, Magmortar

I sort of already used my king's rock on a Slowking and my luck isn't allowing me to get another. Could I borrow someone's quickly for my dex? :c
I have a feebas with the prism scale and a Magmar with the Magmatizer thingy.

Ula'ula island Pokedex - 125/129
    -Politoad, Porgon2, Porygon-Z, Electivire, Weavile

I have what's needed for Porygon to evolve into both I'm just having trouble finding a partner. The same for Electivire! Weavile is just a butt for me to get right now as I'm having trouble getting a razor claw.

Poni Pokedex - 94/96
   -Shellos, Carvanha, Wailord, Dragonair, Dragonite

I actually don't need much help with this one. I just need to grind the pokemon I caught. :D

It would be toonns of help if someone could help me with the pokemon in italics? D:
I'll help
Oh! Thank you! :D

Edit: If you don't mind, I'll be adding you and I'll be in the plaza. Thanks again! :D
(Dec 3, 2016, 02:14 PM)Qui Wrote: Oh! Thank you! :D

Edit: If you don't mind, I'll be adding you and I'll be in the plaza. Thanks again! :D
Ok, i'll add you too :]
@Qui  do u have a silvanny i need for dex its my last mon i need im not getting my type null cuz i wanna Soft reset for it
@Jirachi 

I have Type: Null but I've had it sitting in the hot springs area for 3 days now. I'm sure one level will have it evolving. If you don't mind waiting for a tiny bit, I'll have one real quick!
@Qui  im down to wait let me get my FC 2123-0169-8926

i have a carvahna
@Jirachi 

Sure thing! One sec!

@Najar23 
Thank you so much for you help! I know I said it like 100 times now but seriously! :D If you need help with anything later on, I'll do my best to help! :D

Anndd I need to add the next item on Porygon 2. :D' So I had to come out. I'm sorry! D:
(Dec 3, 2016, 02:40 PM)Qui Wrote: @Jirachi 

Sure thing! One sec!

@Najar23 
Thank you so much for you help! I know I said it like 100 times now but seriously! :D If you need help with anything later on, I'll do my best to help! :D

Anndd I need to add the next item on Porygon 2. :D' So I had to come out. I'm sorry! D:

@Qui  i added u inite me to atrade whenever
(Dec 3, 2016, 02:40 PM)Qui Wrote: @Jirachi 

Sure thing! One sec!

@Najar23 

No problem! And it's ok fren, i'll wait :]