Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokegeners
Wink 
If anyone can help me get a Pokemon that I need with custom build like moves and other things please help me
I'm not trying to be rude here, but I've seen you post 'gen' requests twice a day this week, which are not stating any specific content.

There are a lot of generous people around here, but nobody can do anything with your vague requests. Often offering any Pokémon from the dex back, in a vague manner.

I don't have PkHex myself, I can however modify and clone with powersaves. If you'd state what kind of Pokémon you're looking for rather than 'requesting genners' with an empty request. People may actually be more forthcoming to help you with either genning/modifications or maybe even having the requested Mon in a legit manner.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Oh okay sorry then and can you help me get the Pokemon I want?
I just might depending on what you're looking for ?

So state your requests. I have a lot of resources to base off, so I might be able to create your desired Pokémon without needing to 'gen' it.
---------------------
@SjoerdDN  are u in the pokemon forever dicord?
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:34 AM)Jirachi Wrote: @SjoerdDN  are u in the pokemon forever dicord?

What do you mean ?
---------------------
I need shiny Smergle 6 Iv and max eve if you can and I need ability to avoid confusion and if you can make it lvl 100 because I want to do the sos for farming shinis
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:36 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:34 AM)Jirachi Wrote: @SjoerdDN  are u in the pokemon forever dicord?

What do you mean ?

its like skype but there are groups in in it
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:38 AM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:36 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:

What do you mean ?

its like skype but there are groups in in it

Nope, I'm not. Why, if I may ask?
---------------------
(Dec 21, 2016, 07:36 AM)Sean Wrote: I need shiny Smergle 6 Iv and max eve if you can and I need ability to avoid confusion and if you can make it lvl 100 because I want to do the sos for farming shinis

So what you're saying is a 6IV Smeargle with own tempo as its ability, ev trained to max speed, hp at level 100?
---------------------