Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokemon Egg for Nuzzlocke
I am looking for a pokemon egg to start my nuzzlock challenge of Alpha Sapphire. Nothing fancy needed, i.e. egg moves, perfect IVs, etc. Just an ordinary pokemon egg. If you feel like helping let me know, and thanks for considering.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
@Dreaus Orik i think i have a egg or two in AS that you can have
(Sep 26, 2017, 08:08 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @Dreaus Orik i think i have a egg or two in AS that you can have

Well AS can trade with X, Y, and Omega Ruby as well. Also added your FC. Mine is right here on the side with my other info.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
@Dreaus Orik  how long will you be online because i have to go for a bit but can come back later
I can be ready now or later.
― Vincent Van Gogh
(Sep 26, 2017, 08:44 AM)Dreaus Orik Wrote: I can be ready now or later.
oke i try to be back in an hour or 1,5 hours
@Dreaus Orik hey i'm back and can trade, i actualy have 9 eggs so how many do you want (i don't really know what's in them Big Grin )
We can play it by ear.
― Vincent Van Gogh
@Dreaus Orik do you need more eggs?
I think I should be good but thanks so much I need to get a moonstone though. @Skulblaka01
― Vincent Van Gogh