Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokemon Let's Go trade partner
Hey there! So I'm finally bothering to try and finish my dex on Let's Go Eevee and I would love it if someone would be able to help me evolve the trade evolutions (Machamp, Golem, etc) and maybe help with some version exclusives if you can!

If you have either game for switch and a Nintendo online membership, please reply or PM me!

I don't really have that much to offer in return but if you are looking for something in particular (I have a decent amount of mons on the ds and 3ds games) then I'll do my best to help!
(Jun 19, 2019, 03:54 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote: Hey there! So I'm finally bothering to try and finish my dex on Let's Go Eevee and I would love it if someone would be able to help me evolve the trade evolutions (Machamp, Golem, etc) and maybe help with some version exclusives if you can!

If you have either game for switch and a Nintendo online membership, please reply or PM me!

I don't really have that much to offer in return but if you are looking for something in particular (I have a decent amount of mons on the ds and 3ds games) then I'll do my best to help!
Hello,
im wling to trade with you and i must have a trade partner as well!!