Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Pokemon with Hidden Abilities!
I'm looking to trade some Shiny Pokemon and Legendaries with Pokemon with thier hidden abilities. This is in the 6th generation games, since the compatibility with S/M is not yet released. Meaning that the trade is only possible in both X/Y or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, as soon as the update for Pokemon Bank arrived, these trades will be in the previous games until then.
Please note that I will have to register you, and you must trade me with one of the respective Pokemon. Thank you.

List of Pokemon I'm looking for, any Pokemon from thier evolutionary families are also accepted. (Hidden Abilities shown aside  :D)
-No Guard Golett
-Gooey Goomy
-Pressure Pawniard
-Speed Boost Venipede
lol what shiny guys you got? havent played my y in so long but ive got all those pokemon ~
(Jan 5, 2017, 05:52 PM)PokeManiacNick Wrote: I'm looking to trade some Shiny Pokemon and Legendaries with Pokemon with thier hidden abilities. This is in the 6th generation games, since the compatibility with S/M is not yet released. Meaning that the trade is only possible in both X/Y or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, as soon as the update for Pokemon Bank arrived, these trades will be in the previous games until then.
Please note that I will have to register you, and you must trade me with one of the respective Pokemon. Thank you.

List of Pokemon I'm looking for, any Pokemon from thier evolutionary families are also accepted. (Hidden Abilities shown aside  :D)
-No Guard Golett
-Gooey Goomy
-Pressure Pawniard
-Speed Boost Venipede

i've got a gooey 5IV goodra if you're interested, what shinies do you have?