Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Prankster Murkrow and Mold Breaker Drilbur
Hey, friends! I've been putting my Tiny Tourney team together ingame, and I have every member except for Excadrill and Murkrow. If any of you happen to have one or both of these pokes, and are willing to trade them, I'd be eternally grateful. I don't care about IVs or Natures, that I can take care of, so if you've got em, I have some breedjects I can trade in return. Thanks!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hey, Scotty...you're a member of Amethyst 0mega now. You could've just asked myself or wartty first. Our assets are nearly boundless. I have a HA Murkrow and Drilbur I can give you. Would you like them?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 15, 2017, 06:45 PM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, Scotty...you're a member of Amethyst 0mega now. You could've just asked myself or wartty first. Our assets are nearly boundless. I have a HA Murkrow and Drilbur I can give you. Would you like them?

- 0kamii

Oh... my bad. You said we were supposed to act as the last resort, so I didn't think to come to you guys first.
That'd be really helpful!

The point behind our little, unofficial motto is that we're the last place you have to go, no matter how many other places you've checked. That includes the first place. I figured that was clear? Eh, no matter. Let me hop on my Moon version and I'm jump into Festival Plaza. Wait for me there, okay?

- 0kamii

(Jun 15, 2017, 06:50 PM)0kamii Wrote: The point behind our little, unofficial motto is that we're the last place you have to go, no matter how many other places you've checked. That includes the first place. I figured that was clear? Eh, no matter. Let me hop on my Moon version and I'm jump into Festival Plaza. Wait for me there, okay?

- 0kamii

Whoa man, that's deep. I just hate asking people in general, it makes me feel like a lesser breeder if I can't supply myself with what I need, but I guess that's kinda stupid. I'll hop right on, and thanks again, boss!

There's nothing to be embarrased about, Scotty. Building up one's repertoire as a breeder takes time. If it makes you feel any better, I've been collecting assets since 2012, and only now have I taken the step in forming the guild. That's how long I've been at it. But anyway, I'm pulling out the mons now. I'll be in FP shortly.

- 0kamii

P.S. You really don't have to call me 'boss,' I'd prefer to keep things casual.

(Jun 15, 2017, 07:02 PM)0kamii Wrote: There's nothing to be embarrased about, Scotty. Building up one's repertoire as a breeder takes time. If it makes you feel any better, I've been collecting assets since 2012, and only now have I taken the step in forming the guild. That's how long I've been at it. But anyway, I'm pulling out the mons now. I'll be in FP shortly.

- 0kamii

P.S. You really don't have to call me 'boss,' I'd prefer to keep things casual.

Huh, I only started breeding competitively in ORAS, and I got it verrry late into its circulation. I really appreciate what you do, I hope to be as high-ranking a breeder as you and the former Breeding Alliance members, but I've got quite a ways to go! Better late than never, I suppose! 

Ah well, I gave it a shot XD

You have plenty of time to practice. Especially with our first guild event coming up. I'm sure you'll do great. I'm in Festival Plaza, send me the trade request whenever you're ready.

- 0kamii

(Jun 15, 2017, 07:09 PM)0kamii Wrote: You have plenty of time to practice. Especially with our first guild event coming up. I'm sure you'll do great. I'm in Festival Plaza, send me the trade request whenever you're ready.

- 0kamii

I'm really excited for it! And thanks again for the help!

How are you in battle, Scotty? While we're online, care to have a go round?

- 0kamii