Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] SHINY TYPE: NULL
Hi guys, now that sun and moon is out, i've been doing a little shiny hunting, and i'm wondering if anyone has a shiny type: null that i can add to my shiny collection. I can dexnav for a shiny that you're looking for but otherwise, please check out my shiny thread here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...Shiny-Shop for something you might be interested in, thanks
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
i believe null is shiny locked dont quote me on that
(Nov 22, 2016, 04:19 PM)Jirachi Wrote: i believe null is shiny locked dont quote me on that

Heh, im quoting you.

Actually, Type: Null isnt shiny locked. A Youtuber known as aDrive has made a video about what pokemon are shiny locked.
You know, I've been hunting for one two.  If I manage to find one, I'll try to clone it and trade it to you.  I think the problem is everyone thinks it's shiny-locked so no one SRs for it.
(Nov 22, 2016, 10:56 PM)Youth~ Wrote: You know, I've been hunting for one two.  If I manage to find one, I'll try to clone it and trade it to you.  I think the problem is everyone thinks it's shiny-locked so no one SRs for it.

That'd be awesome of you. If you find something you like in my shop, just pm me and i'll be sure to reserve it for you. Wink
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Type: Null is not shiny locked. I happen to have a shiny Silvally.
(Nov 23, 2016, 06:49 PM)dalexand13 Wrote: Type: Null is not shiny locked. I happen to have a shiny Silvally.

Is there any chance i can make you an offer for yoir shiny silvally?