Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Several Stone Evo Mons
Hey! This is my first real thread since I joined, and I'm in need of some assistance. Being the procrastinator I am, I promised to have my Nat dex in XY finished before SuMo released. And as you probably know... that was today. And as it turns out, I'm missing several Pokemon who require stones to evolve, as I've either already used the ones available in game or sold them during the story.

So here's what I'm gonna do about it

I'll be trading 4 and 5 IV Pokemon in return for ones I need, which include: 
  • Delcatty
  • Bellossom
  • Roserade
  • Nidoking
  • Nidoqueen
  • Jolteon
  • Elektross
  • Togekiss
The Pokemon I will be trading in return include:
  2 5IV Gible
4 5IV Smeargle
2 5IV Honedge
2 4IV Honedge

Comment with your FC below, and thanks a lot! I really appreciate this!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hey, add me back so we can trade! I have some of these evo stones ready and some i'll need to farm but won't take long at all, so, if you can wait a little I'll help ya! 
Don't need anything back really!  Blush
Edit: actually, let me breed the nidorans really quickly and I'll trade ya! If is not a bother, can i have a smeargle? Would like to bree one for SuMo and might sacr me some time ;-;
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:02 PM)Beureka Wrote: Hey, add me back so we can trade! I have some of these evo stones ready and some i'll need to farm but won't take long at all, so, if you can wait a little I'll help ya! 

Thanks so freakin much! Take as long as you need, the fact that you are willing to do this for me is enough! Are you sure you don't want anything? Those mons are left over from my breeding session a few weeks back, so they don't matter to me. Thanks again!
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:02 PM)Beureka Wrote: Hey, add me back so we can trade! I have some of these evo stones ready and some i'll need to farm but won't take long at all, so, if you can wait a little I'll help ya! 
Edit: actually, let me breed the nidorans really quickly and I'll trade ya! If is not a bother, can i have a smeargle? Would like to bree one for SuMo and might sacr me some time ;-;
Of course! I can always breed more, so its no problem for me! Do you want me to just trade you randos then if you don't want the rest?
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:12 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
Of course! I can always breed more, so its no problem for me! Do you want me to just trade you randos then if you don't want the rest?
Yeah thats fine! I'll have to farm a stone for Belossom, it will take a sec!
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:15 PM)Beureka Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:12 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
Yeah thats fine! I'll have to farm a stone for Belossom, it will take a sec!
Alright, just tell me when you're ready!