Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Shinies!
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:21 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 02:15 PM)PokѐGuy Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 01:05 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Aug 7, 2017, 08:26 PM)PokѐGuy Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2017, 05:14 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I think they are pretty cool but id like to hold on to my event pokemon for now.  What do you think would be acceptable to trade? Smile

I'd like Groudon for the Dex, but I know that might be a little too steep.

A shiny Lotad or Seedot would intrest me greatly, if Groudon isn't an option. Shiny Baltoy or Gloom would be nice as well.

If you think any two of these mons would be fair for my Pelipper or Wingull, or you have other trade suggestions, let me know!

P.S.
Sorry for the late reply, I went on a weekend roadtrip to Nashville. It's 11 hours to or from by car from where I live in Kansas.  Undecided

Well the only shiny i actually have for trade at the momennt is a lvl 5 gulpin.  I can trade you a Groundon (non-shiny) but im not really looking for wingul or pillipper.  Do you have any other low level shinys?  I can do the goundon for both or the wingull and a different sshiny Smile

That sounds okay! I can put up one of the shinies on the GTS and ask for a Groudon.

I have a shiny Lv.20 HA Zigzagoon with Rock Climb that I'd trade for your Gulpin.

Let me know if that sounds good!

What time is it there? I can trade in a bit. it is 6:21 here now

I'm available for the rest of the evening, just let me know when and how you want to trade.
i have a shiny mareep that i hatched its level one. If you have an extra event hoopa i would like to get that if possible.
(Aug 9, 2017, 06:20 PM)Zaybeastie25 Wrote: i have a shiny mareep that i hatched its level one. If you have an extra event hoopa i would like to get that if possible.

I can def do that! i can trade you later this eveing. Im at work at the moment Smile  I have a fair amount, preference to nature if possible?
(Aug 10, 2017, 05:24 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 06:20 PM)Zaybeastie25 Wrote: i have a shiny mareep that i hatched its level one. If you have an extra event hoopa i would like to get that if possible.

I can def do that! i can trade you later this eveing. Im at work at the moment Smile  I have a fair amount, preference to nature if possible?
Which ever nature brings up its speed and what time zone are you in because I'm in Hawaii
(Aug 10, 2017, 10:41 AM)Zaybeastie25 Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2017, 05:24 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

Which ever nature brings up its speed and what time zone are you in because I'm in Hawaii
eastern standard time. I'm in Ohio. Smile
Updated List!