Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Shiny Pokemon in Moon
I am looking for some shinies on Pokemon Moon that I cannot get get in Moon, here's what i'm missing that I want

-Slowking
-Politoed
-Milotic
-Magmortar
-Passimian
-Porygon2
-PorygonZ
-Komala
-Turtonator
-Electivire
-Lapras
-Scizor

I have a few pokemon that i'll trade off, all shiny

-Cubone (x6 I got them trying to find shiny Kangaskhan)
-Bonsly (3 With hidden ability, 3 without)
-Caterpie (x3)
-Crabrawler
-Boldore
-Talonflame
-Oranguru
-Sliggoo
-Palossand

Please reply with what pokemon you want and what pokemon you'll be willing to trade, thanks Big Grin
Wait you can get slowking in moon I think. Do you not get a kings rock or?
(Aug 3, 2017, 07:01 AM)Zane102 Wrote: Wait you can get slowking in moon I think. Do you not get a kings rock or?

I already used it to get normal Slowking, now I want shiny Slowking
(Aug 3, 2017, 08:43 AM)Coltonandgen Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2017, 07:01 AM)Zane102 Wrote: Wait you can get slowking in moon I think. Do you not get a kings rock or?

Ooooh. I can help you get a kings rock if you like Smile (I don't got a shiny slowpoke and only way I could try is by sos chaining and I need a good smeargle for it.)
(Aug 3, 2017, 11:53 AM)Zane102 Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2017, 08:43 AM)Coltonandgen Wrote:

Ooooh. I can help you get a kings rock if you like Smile (I don't got a shiny slowpoke and only way I could try is by sos chaining and I need a good smeargle for it.)

I don't have a spare shiny Slowpoke, I caught two, and one was evolved into a shiny Slowbro, but maybe you can help with the other pokemon on the list?
All pokemon are still avalible