Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Someone to get me a team.
I have a premier challenge this week in New Jersey ,and I am in need of a team. If someone can help me out it would be realy appreciated!

Here is the team I need:

[Image: tapukoko.png][Image: celesteela.png][Image: gigalith.png][Image: garchomp.png][Image: gastrodon-east.png][Image: arcanine.png]
If you can help please PM me!
Gigalith
You can find Roggenrola at Ten Carat Hill - Cave and Ten Carat Hill - Undersea Cave. You can also find Boldore at Vast Poni Canyon - Inside, Vast Poni Canyon - 2F, Vast Poni Canyon - 2F Deep, Vast Poni Canyon - 3F, and Vast Poni Canyon - B1F.

Garchomp
You can find Gabite in the Haina Desert through SOS battles.

Gastrodon
You can find Gastrodon at Poni Wilds (Surf).

Arcanine
You can find Growlithe on Route 2 - Specific Patch.

That should help you out with breeding your team. The legendaries you can just trade for as I imagine you have Sun and have already caught Tapu Koko.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Dec 12, 2016, 08:08 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Gigalith
You can find Roggenrola at Ten Carat Hill - Cave and Ten Carat Hill - Undersea Cave. You can also find Boldore at Vast Poni Canyon - Inside, Vast Poni Canyon - 2F, Vast Poni Canyon - 2F Deep, Vast Poni Canyon - 3F, and Vast Poni Canyon - B1F.

Garchomp
You can find Gabite in the Haina Desert through SOS battles.

Gastrodon
You can find Gastrodon at Poni Wilds (Surf).

Arcanine
You can find Growlithe on Route 2 - Specific Patch.

That should help you out with breeding your team. The legendaries you can just trade for as I imagine you have Sun and have already caught Tapu Koko.

I can breed but I go to school so I don't have time to breed this week.