Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Someone with access to Pokemon Ruby GBA
Looking for someone that have acces to pokemon ruby GBA , so can get me a Plusle and Minun with Move Tutor Counter 

I can offer some good stuff, message me with what you are looking for
@xdiegaox lol thats a tall order, i could technically do it but what nature and such would you want?
(Mar 19, 2017, 11:44 PM)wartty Wrote: @xdiegaox lol thats a tall order, i could technically do it but what nature and such would you want?

Haha i know its a reallt hard , well timid would be amazing
lol kay ill need get emerald and see if i have enough bplol and work from there, any 3rd gen egg moves?maybe i can even train it to lv100 in 4th gen games xD this one might take a while but its kind of a fun idea :P
(Mar 21, 2017, 09:05 AM)wartty Wrote: lol kay ill need get emerald and see if i have enough bplol and work from there, any 3rd gen egg moves?maybe i can even train it to lv100 in 4th gen games xD this one might take a while but its kind of a fun idea :P

haha its fine with getting them from esmerald , i know its really hard , btw what you want in exchange ? for me getting ready 
btw ; the old trade lets try tonight
@xdiegaox kay ill be on for the next hour or so, would you be willing to trade a few of those rareball pokemon youd mentioned in the other thread? Wink
(Mar 22, 2017, 06:37 PM)wartty Wrote: @xdiegaox kay ill be on for the next hour or so, would you be willing to trade a few of those rareball pokemon youd mentioned in the other thread? Wink

Yeah just tell me wich ones :] , im on my 3ds right now 
also i think if is possible that when we are going to make the trade for the plusle and minum , we can do it in ORAS there is more easly to train to level 100 for me
@xdiegaox lol i was gonna train it to lv100 for you if you want Smile ill go online in sun moon in 10mins and we can trade koffing for moonrockruff ~
(Mar 22, 2017, 06:53 PM)wartty Wrote: @xdiegaox lol i was gonna train it to lv100 for you if you want Smile ill go online in sun moon in 10mins and we can trade koffing for moonrockruff ~

ohh amazing :] , oka just let me know to go on
im on now if your good to go cya in plaza ~