Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF: Specific VC Tauros
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a special Pokémon for my new competitive living dex:

Tauros from Virtual Console Red/Blue/Yellow WITH Body Slam (Gen I TM08). Must be Naive nature.

Instructions:

- TM08 location: S.S. Anne, on the main deck, in the second room from the left.

- Tauros location: Safari Zone. About 10% encounter rate. The hardest part is to catch one.

- Naive nature: Use this table before transfering. Transfered from VC Pokémon natures corresponds to the remainder of the Pokémon's experience modulo 25. So the last two digits of Tauros' EXP must be 14, 39, 64 or 89.

What can I give you:
- Events: Since I'm an event collector I have many rare events in my Pokémon Bank, most from gen3-6 and but also some from gen 7. Hat Pikachus, Mew, Manaphy, Shiny Ho-Oh, Darkrai, Arceus, Jeremy's Pokémon, PCNY, XD mons, Marshadow, Shiny Jirachi, Shiny Genesect, Korean Diancie, Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Mew...

- I have all gen1-6 Hidden Abilities and some from gen7.

- I also have 5 IVs 4 EM breedjects, many Dream Ball HA mons, Battle Ready Shinies...

- Custom Breeding Services

- Items? Cloning? ORAS Tutoring? Meh

Most of my events and BR were obtained from trades and cloning or by myself and all are legit (I checked it), and most of them lack proof (sorry).
Please, don't give me a hacked Tauros, since I'll probably use it in competitive.

Finally, I would like to say that if you want to keep your Tauros I can also clone it.

thanks!
Hello. I have a question regarding the Tauros. Do you specifically need one from the VC games? Is it okay if I get you one from my FireRed game and teach it Body slam there? Then, transfer it all the way to Sun/Moon? If so, I can get you one and also take pics of the transfer to show that it is legit.
(Oct 19, 2017, 12:40 PM)Aviaress Wrote: Hello. I have a question regarding the Tauros. Do you specifically need one from the VC games? Is it okay if I get you one from my FireRed game and teach it Body slam there? Then, transfer it all the way to Sun/Moon? If so, I can get you one and also take pics of the transfer to show that it is legit.

The problem is that I want a Tauros with Sheer Force (HA) to raise the power of Body Slam.
It can be only obtained with Body Slam from VC RBY, since any Tauros from FireRed will have Intimidate.

but thanks @Aviaress Wink
I see. I forgot about the Pokémon from VC games get their HAs when transferred. I can still help you out if you want me to since I also have VC Yellow. I just need to get to the Safrai zone from Vermillion city since I haven't beaten the game yet.
(Oct 19, 2017, 01:19 PM)Aviaress Wrote: I see. I forgot about the Pokémon from VC games get their HAs when transferred. I can still help you out if you want me to since I also have VC Yellow. I just need to get to the Safrai zone from Vermillion city since I haven't beaten the game yet.

Oh, thanks, I love you <3

I'll wait, there's no hurry Smile
Big Grin Ok. Thanks for waiting until then. I'll try to get it during the weekend since I don't want you to wait too long. I actually enjoy helping people out with transferring Pokémon from old generations.
Okki, remember it must be Naive nature.

What do you want in exchange? Dream ball mons? any event? Are you looking for something in particular? Just let me know Tongue
Yep. I'll make sure that it's Naive nature. I'm interested in the 3rd gen events that you have. I'm looking for a legit Chansey/Lickitung. Do you have them? If not, what other 3rd gen events that you have?
You should use the Cinnabar Island surfing glitch to catch it.  Stupid SafariZone rules..!
(Oct 19, 2017, 04:50 PM)Aviaress Wrote: Yep. I'll make sure that it's Naive nature. I'm interested in the 3rd gen events that you have. I'm looking for a legit Chansey/Lickitung. Do you have them? If not, what other 3rd gen events that you have?

@Aviaress 

You mean the Wish Chansey and Lickitung events from PCNY, right?

Yup, I have a Lickitung and two Chanseys.

Chansey
Lv:5
OT: Pyre | ID: 08325 | English tag
Timid Nature | Serene Grace
Moves: Sweet Scent and Wish
IVs: None of them are 31.

Chansey
OT: JAMES | ID: 56786 | English tag
Bold Nature | Natural Cure
Moves: Sweet Scent, Wish and Seismic Toss (Gen III tutor)

Lickitung
OT: Crystal | ID: 00811 | English tag
Naughty Nature | Oblivious
Moves: Heal Bell and Wish

I can also teach them ORAS tutor moves before transfering them to SM if you want, like Stealth Rock for Chansey or Knock Off for Lickitung.

You can see all genIII events I have Here. A red row means I don't have it yet Sad. As I said, most are unproofed.