Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF: Specific VC Tauros
It's fine if you don't have proof. I would like the Wish Chansey with Seismic Toss and the ORAS tutor move stealth rock please for the Tauros. I also have the Teeter Dance Bellsprout that you are missing. The person I traded with said that it's legit, but I haven't hack checked it myself. Do you want it and I think it is a clone?
(Oct 20, 2017, 09:24 AM)Aviaress Wrote: It's fine if you don't have proof. I would like the Wish Chansey with Seismic Toss and the ORAS tutor move stealth rock please for the Tauros. I also have the Teeter Dance Bellsprout that you are missing. The person I traded with said that it's legit, but I haven't hack checked it myself. Do you want it and I think it is a clone?

@Aviaress 

Nice Smile
Is it the Pokémon Battle Tour Bellsprout or Poképark Bellsprout?
Both are level 5 and know Teeter Dance xD
And must be Japanese!
What do you want for it?  Tongue
I'm not sure actually. He/she didn't specify which event it was. I thought there was only one Teeter Dance Bellsprout. It is Japanese and lvl 5. I remember he/she said it was from 2004. Sorry if it wasn't the one that you are looking for. Sad
Hey @Aviaress 

Just noticed that this Chansey can learn Heal Bell from Move Tutor only (HGSS, BW2, ORAS).
Should I teach it in ORAS before the transfer too?
I think it's a pretty useful move.

Current Moves:
- Sweet Scent (Event)
- Wish (Event)
- Seismic Toss (FRLG Tutor)
- Stealth Rock (ORAS Tutor)

I know Move Tutors have been officially confirmed for USUM but... who knows
@peplu any chance youd be cloning that chansey?? id absolutely love one x3 honestly id like a clone of one of those teeter dance bellsprout too <3
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Hi. I would like you to change stealth rock with heal bell so the Chansey would have the moves Sweet scent/Wish/Semistic Toss/Heal Bell. I'm at Saffron City right now so I'm hoping to get to the Safari Zone today or tomorrow and we can trade then. I'm sorry that it took longer than I expected.
(Oct 22, 2017, 09:18 AM)wartty Wrote: @peplu any chance youd be cloning that chansey?? id absolutely love one x3 honestly id like a clone of one of those teeter dance bellsprout too <3
@wartty 

Sure, I can trade event x event, as this chansey is a really rare event.
I'll pm you to avoid filling this thread of posts about eggs and dancing plants  Wink

(Oct 22, 2017, 09:27 AM)Aviaress Wrote: Hi. I would like you to change stealth rock with heal bell so the Chansey would have the moves Sweet scent/Wish/Semistic Toss/Heal Bell. I'm at Saffron City right now so I'm hoping to get to the Safari Zone today or tomorrow and we can trade then. I'm sorry that it took longer than I expected.

Okki~~
No problem! I'll wait, take your time  Tongue

Oh, and one more thing. I love nicknames, most of my mons have nicknames.
Could you nickname the Tauros "Minotauros" before transfering to SM? Pls  Heart
Sure. I'm just checking, but the nature chart works right? It's my first time transferring Pokemon from my VC Yellow with a manipulated nature. I also caught a Tauros in the Safari Zone. It was annoyingly difficult to catch because it kept running away and I finally caught one by throwing Safari balls at it. Is it too much trouble to ask you to clone the Tauros for me? You can keep the original one if you want.
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:20 PM)Aviaress Wrote: Sure. I'm just checking, but the nature chart works right? It's my first time transferring Pokemon from my VC Yellow with a manipulated nature. I also caught a Tauros in the Safari Zone. It was annoyingly difficult to catch because it kept running away and I finally caught one by throwing Safari balls at it. Is it too much trouble to ask you to clone the Tauros for me? You can keep the original one if you want.

Sure, np. I can clone it!

Yeah, in RBY some safari mons were really hard to catch. Pinsir and Chansey were also a pain xD

About the chart, it should work. EXP must end in 14, 39, 64 or 89.
I can't test it because I don't have a copy of RBY, but you can test it first with some junk mons like Ratata or Pidgey.
Yay! The chart did work. I have the VC Tauros ready for you and already transferred to my Moon. It has the nickname you wanted, Naive nature, and with Body Slam.  Big Grin @peplu