Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] [Su/Mo] Landorus Therian
As title says looking for Landorus Therian, I can offer whatever pokemon you want.
Ive got it, in admant and impish, 6IV.. Looking for Volcarona with Giga Drain.
(Apr 1, 2017, 07:11 PM)Invader Wrote: Ive got it, in admant and impish, 6IV.. Looking for Volcarona with Giga Drain.

@Invader when I gen the Volcarona and set giga drain in the move sets, and giga drain in the egg moves it doesn't make it passed the legal check, do you still want it?
@Brockahly giga drain is an oras tutor move. So, if you just make sure to have its met location as a gen 6 game there'll be no need to add it as an egg move and you should be good to go!

Hope this helps Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Apr 2, 2017, 05:05 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Brockahly giga drain is an oras tutor move. So, if you just make sure to have its met location as a gen 6 game there'll be no need to add it as an egg move and you should be good to go!

Hope this helps Smile

@stephenWITNESS http://prntscr.com/erhoco
http://prntscr.com/erhokj
@Brockahly Change the ot, tid and sid, in 'Trainer Information', to something different, but keep the 'latest (not ot) handler' the same. I think this might work.
@stephenWITNESS still getting the same damn message. I think its a problem with the legality checking on PkHex's side.
@Brockahly you're right! If you look in the memories section it always has the ot as the current handler, for some reason, and you can't change it. Your best bet would be to build the Volcarona off of another 6th gen mon you have or I have a legal one with gigga drain that I could trade you and you could edit that?
@stephenWITNESS yeah I'd appreciate that mate! just drop it in the GTS and ask for like a lvl 91+ toxapex
@Brockahly just Deposited it on GTS for 91+ Toxapex