Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] TWO POKÉMON
Hello,

I'm looking for a Male Farfetch'd and a Vullaby in a Dusk Ball, natures and IVs don't matter. In exchange, I can trade you other Pokémon with Hidden Abilities.

Thanks!
I've got a Male Farfetch'd Bold/Inner Focus in an Ultra Ball. You wouldn't happen to have a HA Durant would you?
@Eugenio you need HA farfetch'd and vullaby?
and @Massmedia i got durants, got anything interesting to offer?
@wartty Iv got a couple of competitive mons Charizards(one shiney),Tyrannitar, a few breedject HA Frogadier, HA Wartortle, iv got a spare HA Dragonite (Shiney and NonShiney), HA Ditto, etc...is there anything you are looking for?
@Massmedia im looking for HA hawlucha, fennekin, omanyte, houndour, anorith and bascullin if youve happened upon them or a bottle cap would work :p but i could probably just give you one i hate Durant xP lol but i gotta sleep ill catch up with you tomorrow
@wartty Do mean a golden bottle cap, or just a bottle cap because i dont think iv got a golden one. Ill double check and check back in tomorrow.
@Massmedia lol no just a bottle cap is good :p ill be back in a couple hours ~
@wartty, I'll take the HA Farfetch'd, I prefer Vullaby to have Overcoat and to be in a Dusk Ball.
@wartty Message me when you get back on im about to mow the yard.
@Massmedia hows the mow go?
@Eugenio ill see about the dusk ball, but i got the farfetchd ready,any chance youve got HA hawlucha or omanyte?