Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Timid Tapu Koko for cloning only
Hey guys,
i´m looking for someone who´s willing to trust me and trade a timid Tapu Koko with me so i can clone it with my Powersaves Device and trade the original one back. I already caught mine a while ago and didnt care for the nature, because i thought i will alter it later via PS, but yeah it seems that isnt possible at the moment.
I dont care for IV´s, cause my goal is to hypertrain it.
As compensation for your time i could offer a cloned version of the Scizor from Vinnies Giveaway, a Jolly BR Gyarados (or the magikarp if you want), or a shiny Timid Aloan Ninetales (evolved from a Vulpix Giveaway (OT: Kelly, so credts to him)) : )
The Tapu Koko will be given back immediatly after i cloned it.
friendly regards,
Taugenichts

PS: Also looking for a HA Sandshrew and Gible Breedjects if someone, who happens to read this wants to trade them for a cloned Version of one of the above.
I got tons of gible if u want one xD, I'd be very intersted in the Tapu Koko!! If u manage to get one, can u trade me one?

Meanwhile i can give u a Gible, who do u got to trade? have u got an Adamant Celesteela?
I PM´ed you Smile
I'd be willing to trade for a clone if you end up making more than one of them. i have some pokemon for trade i need a koko so it would be appreciated.