Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need help for scizor
Hello, i've breeded 2 adamant scyther and i need somebody who could trade them back after they evolved into scizor. I'm asking for help because the last 2 time i traded my scythers with a metal coat. The other person would disconnect.
thanks in advance
(Dec 8, 2016, 10:51 AM)modaltas Wrote: Hello, i've breeded 2 adamant scyther and i need somebody who could trade them back after they evolved into scizor. I'm asking for help because the last 2 time i traded my scythers with a metal coat. The other person would disconnect.
thanks in advance

Do you still need help? If so I can help you out since its just a quick trade then trade back.
Yes add my FC and we can trade now
(Dec 8, 2016, 11:59 AM)modaltas Wrote: Yes add my FC and we can trade now

@modaltas

Hey man sorry for the late response had gotten up to answer a call from work. Although going to add you now and Ill meet you at the plaza.
It ok i finded someone who help me but if you want i can give you one of the 2 scizor
(Dec 8, 2016, 12:32 PM)modaltas Wrote: It ok i finded someone who help me but if you want i can give you one of the 2 scizor

Nah man all good, I have a shiny Scizor already although thank you for the offer!
Ok thank you anyway really appreciate  :D