Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] US/EU Marshadow codes
I was waiting for a long time for Marshadow codes to be available in my local Gamestop but unfortunately, it doesn't see like Ireland has participated in the Marshadow event. Could anyone please share an extra code for me? I have US and EU versions of the game so any would be fine. I have breeded Pokemon and/or legendaries for trade if you want something in exchange. Cheers.
I have 1 EU code but im not sure if it work... if it works can i get some of your breeded Pokemon ?
hey i can get a NA code, do you happen to have a Magearna?
(Oct 21, 2017, 10:57 PM)KrnBahbu Wrote: hey i can get a NA code, do you happen to have a Magearna?

unfortunately nope. I missed that event I guess.
(Oct 21, 2017, 11:07 PM)teioh_link Wrote:
(Oct 21, 2017, 10:57 PM)KrnBahbu Wrote: hey i can get a NA code, do you happen to have a Magearna?

unfortunately nope. I missed that event I guess.

Ill give u one for free.
(Oct 21, 2017, 05:17 PM)Uri Wrote: I have 1 EU code but im not sure if it work... if it works can i get some of your breeded Pokemon ?

I have mostly grass types with 5IVs:
  • Snivy Contrary Timid 5IV -Atk with Glare in a Friend Ball
  • Shroomish Quick Feet Jolly 5IV -SpA with B.Seed, Drain Pnch, Focus Pnch and Ntrl Gift in a Safari Ball
  • Deerling -Autumn Forme- Jolly 5IV -SpA with Camouflouge, Wry.Seed and Synthesis in a Luxury Ball
  • Ferroseed Iron Barbs Relaxed 4-5IV -SpA, -Spd or 0 Spd with Lch.Seed, Wry.Seed and Stlh.Rock in a Quick Ball
  • Lotad Swift Swim Modest 5IV -Atk in a Net Ball
  • Bulbasaur Chlorophyll Bold 5IV -Atk with Curse, Amnesia, Leaf Storm and Gig.Drain in a Dream Ball
  • Emolga Motor Drive Jolly 5IV -Atk with Shk.Wave, Roost, Charm, Spd.Swap in a Fast Ball
  • Slowpoke Regenerator Modest 5IV -Atk with Future Sight, Bly.Drum, Block and Belch in a Dream Ball
  • Poliwag Swift Swim Bold 5IV -Atk with Wtr.Sport, Mist, Haze and Encore in a Moon Ball
  • Trapinch Arena Trap Jolly 5IV -SpAtk with Fnt.Atk, Bide and Earth Pwr in a Quick Ball
  • Cottonee Prankster Timid 5IV -Atk with Encore, Grs Whistle, W.Seed, Nat.Gift in a Moon Ball
  • Cherubi Chlorophyll Bold  5IV -Atk with Grs Whistle, Heal Pulse, Wthr.Ball, Aromatherapy in a Dream Ball
  • Lileep Storm Drain Calm 5IV -Sp.Atk with Curse, Mirror Coat, Recover, Barrier in a Dream Ball
  • Treecko Unburden Hasty 5IV -Atk with Synthesis, Lch.Seed, Endeavor, Leaf Storm in a Dream Ball
  • Phanthump Harvest Relaxed 5IV -Sp.Atk with Bestow, Imprison in a Friend Ball
@teioh_link 
Ok i will send u code on email if it works please to breed females if it is possible

Trapinch Arena Trap Jolly 5IV -SpAtk with Fnt.Atk, Bide and Earth Pwr in a Quick Ball
Cottonee Prankster Timid 5IV -Atk with Encore, Grs Whistle, W.Seed, Nat.Gift in a Moon Ball
Cherubi Chlorophyll Bold  5IV -Atk with Grs Whistle, Heal Pulse, Wthr.Ball, Aromatherapy in a Dream Ball
Lileep Storm Drain Calm 5IV -Sp.Atk with Curse, Mirror Coat, Recover, Barrier in a Dream Ball
(Oct 22, 2017, 02:53 AM)Uri Wrote: @teioh_link 
Ok i will send u code on email if it works please to breed females if it is possible

Trapinch Arena Trap Jolly 5IV -SpAtk with Fnt.Atk, Bide and Earth Pwr in a Quick Ball
Cottonee Prankster Timid 5IV -Atk with Encore, Grs Whistle, W.Seed, Nat.Gift in a Moon Ball
Cherubi Chlorophyll Bold  5IV -Atk with Grs Whistle, Heal Pulse, Wthr.Ball, Aromatherapy in a Dream Ball
Lileep Storm Drain Calm 5IV -Sp.Atk with Curse, Mirror Coat, Recover, Barrier in a Dream Ball

Thanks it actually worked! THANKS! I can't promise females for the breeded pokemon tho because I already have some of them with perfect 5IVs as males....
(Oct 22, 2017, 07:16 AM)teioh_link Wrote: Thanks it actually worked! THANKS! I can't promise females for the breeded pokemon tho because I already have some of them with perfect 5IVs as males....
its no problem I happy to accept Males or Females ^^ and I am glad to hear that code works.
(Oct 22, 2017, 08:10 AM)Uri Wrote:
(Oct 22, 2017, 07:16 AM)teioh_link Wrote: Thanks it actually worked! THANKS! I can't promise females for the breeded pokemon tho because I already have some of them with perfect 5IVs as males....
its no problem I happy to accept Males or Females ^^ and I am glad to hear that code works.

I’m actually online but I dunno how to communicate wih you directly. Maybe you message me on twitter @ g_linker444 or on discord teioh_link ?