Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Unused US Marshadow Code
Heyo, I'm looking for an unused US Marshadow code. I have a Timid HP Ground Event Salazzle, still working on SR'ing the other 2 (Grass, Ice), the Event Charizard from not too long ago, just need to SR them (Adamant, Jolly, Modest,Timid), the shiny Silvally event (which I can get on Thursday), or some breedjects, but just let me know. I'd really appreciate it! Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Is it okay if we exchange codes instead? When you get an extra NA Silvally code, I can exchange it for the NA Mars code that I have? I'm also looking for DB HA Pokémon too if you have them.
(Oct 23, 2017, 05:09 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: Heyo, I'm looking for an unused US Marshadow code. I have a Timid HP Ground Event Salazzle, still working on SR'ing the other 2 (Grass, Ice), the Event Charizard from not too long ago, just need to SR them (Adamant, Jolly, Modest,Timid), the shiny Silvally event (which I can get on Thursday), or some breedjects, but just let me know. I'd really appreciate it! Smile
I have an extra code
Do you still need the code
@Joben The person above is offline(when you see a ''green'' circle means he/she is online, but if its grey then she/he is offline)
@Aviaress  Yeah, exchanging codes sounds good. I'll PM you later this week once I've got it!  Big Grin
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
I have several Marshadow and salazle codes if you want to trade for some.
I have some codes that are not used yet if your willing to trade please message me
(Oct 26, 2017, 03:54 PM)kyros451 Wrote: I have several Marshadow and salazle codes if you want to trade for some.

H, do you still have either of the codes?