Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Volcanion Event
Tongue 
Hey guys! Today I'm looking for the Volcanion Event. I will not have the chance to go to gamestop to recieve one of these, so if any of you have a spare one you are willing to trade I would really appreciate it! Just to make sure you guys know which one I am looking for, here it is (Note: Please only legitimate mons and if possible one with an untouched moveset and level 70, no nickname)
[Image: cherishball.png] Volcanion
[Image: 721.png]
Level 70

OT:Helen
ID:10016
Ability:Water Absorb
Hold Item:[Image: assaultvest.png]
Assault Vest

Any Nature.
Date of Receiving
a lovely place. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 70
Steam Eruption
Overheat
Hydro Pump
Explosion
[Image: classicribbon.png]

I have many pokemon to trade and more than in the list below. If you have one but do not want anything on this list, feel free to ask me what else I can offer. But here are a few mons I am willing to trade:

Shiny Charizard
Shiny Ho Oh
Shiny Latias
Shiny Latios
Shiny Kyurem
Shiny Suicune 2011 Gamestop Event
Shiny Entei 2011 Gamestop Event
Shiny Yveltal 2016 Mexico Event
Shiny Xerneas 2015 Japan Event
Shiny Verizion
Shiny Terrakion
Shiny Coballion
Shiny Landorus
Also quick note: If there is anything you see on the list that you would like, but don't have a Volcanion, feel free to make other offers as well! :D
I have it and I would love shiny xerneas but I can't trade till 3 days
Ok @Skewer I will try and reserve the Shiny Xerneas for you! When you are available to trade, please PM me! Thanks for the help! I am still open to other offers though!
Hi,

I have the code if you would just like the NA redeem code? I would like a Lansat and Starf berry in return. 

Please let me know!
(Nov 7, 2016, 01:30 PM)SH RYRY Wrote: Hey guys! Today I'm looking for the Volcanion Event. I will not have the chance to go to gamestop to recieve one of these, so if any of you have a spare one you are willing to trade I would really appreciate it! Just to make sure you guys know which one I am looking for, here it is (Note: Please only legitimate mons and if possible one with an untouched moveset and level 70, no nickname)
Level 70

Assault Vest

Any Nature.
Date of Receiving
Steam Eruption
Overheat
Hydro Pump
Explosion

I have many pokemon to trade and more than in the list below. If you have one but do not want anything on this list, feel free to ask me what else I can offer. But here are a few mons I am willing to trade:

Shiny Charizard
Shiny Ho Oh
Shiny Latias
Shiny Latios
Shiny Kyurem
Shiny Verizion
Shiny Terrakion
Shiny Coballion
Shiny Landorus

Hey I'll be more than happy to give up my Volcanion for Kyurem.
@SH RYRY
what are the natures? i have a volcanion (sorry, it knows flamethrower instead of overheat) and i am willing to trade, probably suicune depending on the nature
(Nov 7, 2016, 01:30 PM)SH RYRY Wrote: Hey guys! Today I'm looking for the Volcanion Event. I will not have the chance to go to gamestop to recieve one of these, so if any of you have a spare one you are willing to trade I would really appreciate it! Just to make sure you guys know which one I am looking for, here it is (Note: Please only legitimate mons and if possible one with an untouched moveset and level 70, no nickname)
Level 70

Assault Vest

Any Nature.
Date of Receiving
Steam Eruption
Overheat
Hydro Pump
Explosion

Shiny Charizard
Shiny Ho Oh
Shiny Latias
Shiny Latios
Shiny Kyurem
Shiny Verizion
Shiny Terrakion
Shiny Coballion
Shiny Landorus
I still have an extra code. I'm interested with the 2011Suicine. Let me know if you're interested. Smile
@martin0617 Sounds good does it have the same moveset as the one I showed and is it the event one?
I have an extra code if you still have that Landorus?