Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] DexNav help
Hi Pokemon community! I finally got me a copy of Alpha Sapphire and am loving it so far.  I just had a question about the DexNav.  

I tend to like catching everything I possibly can in an area before I move on to help lessen the load of collecting later on in end game.  I looked up as saw that there are hidden pokemon in an area that can only be found via the Nav but can't seem to find out how to find them, only the ones that I can encounter naturally.

And I guess I can find better pokemon via the nav, is there any particular thing I should be looking for or is that more of a later game thing?
They arent exactly hidden they are just more rare as in previous games. once you find them you will be able to search for them with dexnav.
(Aug 10, 2016, 12:37 PM)Serkurity Wrote: They arent exactly hidden they are just more rare as in previous games. once you find them you will be able to search for them with dexnav.
Well, ive tried running in to lillipup in route 101 but can't seem to find it, it says it exclusivly hidden.  am I searching wrong or do I need a late game upgrade to find it?
The ones that can only be found through DexNav show up after you beat/catch the primal kyogre/groudon.