Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Legendaries for Legendaries
I can give you a Jirachi for that Shiny Yvental if you don't mind. You can keep 'm :D
(Oct 20, 2016, 07:19 AM)joubs Wrote: i could give you the jirachi and genesect for the reshiram and hoopa if you would like!

I got my hands on Jirachi already. Actually gave up Reshiram for it. But I'll gladly trady you the Hoopa for Genesect.
(Oct 20, 2016, 10:05 AM)Aquazzi Wrote: I can give you a Jirachi for that Shiny Yvental if you don't mind. You can keep 'm :D

Yeah i just got my hands on Jirachi. Sorry man!
Hey would it be possible to borrow your Dialga to register him in my dex and catch Giratina? I'll give it right back when I'm done.
(Oct 20, 2016, 03:30 PM)hiimgosu Wrote: Hey would it be possible to borrow your Dialga to register him in my dex and catch Giratina? I'll give it right back when I'm done.
Sorry. I don't have it anymore. I traded it. Guess I should update the list. You can add my Giratina to your dex though!
(Oct 20, 2016, 03:50 PM)Calyx Wrote: Sorry. I don't have it anymore. I traded it. Guess I should update the list. You can add my Giratina to your dex though!

I have an event Giratina already, just really needed Dialga. Thanks for the offer though!