ha tailow
ha xatu
ha turtwig
ha shuppet
ha duskull
ha foongus
ha krabby

open to ha I don't have and event pokemon offers
I've got all three with 5V. I can breed them for you. I'd love the HA Sceptile or a HA Treecko first and foremost, the HA Helioptile, and the Shiny Kangaskhan if you think it's fair to include it.
-sandragon13
(Mar 16, 2015, 05:30 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've got all three with 5V. I can breed them for you.  I'd love the HA Sceptile or a HA Treecko first and foremost, the HA Helioptile, and the Shiny Kangaskhan if you think it's fair to include it.
    -sandragon13

I would prefer not to trade the kangaskhan but if that's the only other thing you want from the list I will
(Mar 16, 2015, 06:06 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2015, 05:30 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've got all three with 5V. I can breed them for you.  I'd love the HA Sceptile or a HA Treecko first and foremost, the HA Helioptile, and the Shiny Kangaskhan if you think it's fair to include it.
    -sandragon13

I would prefer not to trade the kangaskhan but if that's the only other thing you want from the list I will

That's fine; to be honest, I'm more interested in the two HA Pokemon. I'll try to breed your Pokemon for you tomorrow evening if I have time, it would be great if you could give me a HA Treecko and HA Helioptile, and any third guy you see fit to include as well.
-sandragon13
(Mar 16, 2015, 06:33 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2015, 06:06 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:
    -sandragon13

That's fine; to be honest, I'm more interested in the two HA Pokemon.  I'll try to breed your Pokemon for you tomorrow evening if I have time, it would be great if you could give me a HA Treecko and HA Helioptile, and any third guy you see fit to include as well.
   -sandragon13

All right um if there is anything specific you want let me know if not I'll just give you some of the extras I already have.