Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Life change + Stress
So this is weird. but I recently decided to watch the 3ds's 3D Visual Experience video and it got me thinking like that deep kind of thinking about my future and how it might have really bad turns and now that I think about ll of the possible negative outcome just worries me and really I don't know how to deal with this stress. I know it shouldn't cause me stress, but it is, all I would really like is advice. Now that I think about it, it's weird how I got these negative thoughts from a nintendo video.
Don't worry too much about your future little homie. Just do whatever you love! For instance, I breed reptiles, snakes in particular. Out of each snake you can make good money but the thing is to get a side job like construction. As long as it's good paying it'll come with a life time of happiness I promise! As for the stress goes, try seeing a therapist. They might seem scary at first but in the end they'll become like your bestfriend. I've been seeing a therapist because of me stressing and I literally love the guy. They might also want to put you on a stabilizer for the stress if it's that bad. It can be medically treated for sure. Don't be scared, life itself isn't scary, it's choices you have to make that are.
I tend to give away free shinies.
Try talking to somebody. That always helps. There's always someone that will help you in the future, such as your family
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?