Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Little notice.
Hi all its me here,

As some of you may or may not of noticed, I have been well absent in most cases apart from that one post I made a day or so ago. This is due to well several cases that happened during the past month which kinda made me breakdown. You all must be thinking, how can this cute little eevee have a minor breakdown? Well you see it all started with things in irl (I know right, what a nerd, having a life outside of pokemon) that well are not for a pokemon forum. Also a couple of weeks ago, I became an uncle, so right now everything is chaotic and smells like baby food, which doesnt taste that bad if you all are interested. Anyways so for the next couple of weeks/months/years/lifetimes I would be spending more time away from, well, home. Until then I leave all my stuff to my cat guppy.

By now I'm pretty sure some of you are like, 'ew who does this person think he/she/it/cheese is? I mean attention grabbing for sympathy on a forum, what a -insert bad word here-.' I know right, I'm such a horrible person that deserves all your insults (Im joking please dont yell at me or else I'll cry). This last part I just want to say

-clears throat and grabs mic-. I dedicate this to the hated, to the non believers. This is for the unwanted and unloved. For those who sat out during recess, who dont belong. I know your pain, I am here for you. I just want everyone here to know when I'm through, you all can come to me and I will do everything in my power to help, to listen, to belive. Until then peace out my homies, I love you all

especially my senpai @Eckley , you are the bestest

-Drops mic and leaves-
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon