Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Living PokeDex JFlynn help
Hello all! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm new here (and to forums) but I was watching Justin streaming last night and heard that he needed help from someone who has a Living PokeDex so he can get the shiny charm. Well, I have a Living Dex that I can help him out with, if need be! I hope Justin sees this.

p.s. Sorry for being a n00b. Undecided Cool
you willing to help all?
hey Tito! thanks! I'm still stuck on a psyduck chain, but if I finish it tonight I'll hit you up fo sho!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
If he is unable to help, I can help too. I have a living Pokedex sitting in my Pokemon Bank and I'm free pretty much any time. :3
I really wish there was a way we could get a thread/forum section where everyone works together to help people get their own living dex. **** would be amazing. Maybe a set amount of people in charge of #1-150, and so on. Maybe a section where people can make thread listing which Pokemon they still need. Something like that. Obviously there is a risk there though, and that would probably be the main problem. If anyone has any ideas on a way this could work in a viable fashion they would sure be my hero Smile.
(Dec 2, 2014, 12:53 PM)Justin Wrote: hey Tito! thanks! I'm still stuck on a psyduck chain, but if I finish it tonight I'll hit you up fo sho!

Hey man, I made a temporary account until you sort out what's wrong with the other. Yeah man, just hit me up whenever. I'm completely free after next week due to finals and my winter break! I'm also usually wide up on weekends if you want to get it done earlier!
(Dec 2, 2014, 12:47 PM)nintendosfinestnerd Wrote: you willing to help all?

Yeah man, I'm willing to help. My only thing is that you don't requested evolve by trade Pokes like Machoke, Kadabra, etc. because even with everstone, in ORAS they evolve lol Also, I'm on a temporary account while Justin and crew find out what's wrong with my main account. :/
(Dec 2, 2014, 12:53 PM)Justin Wrote: hey Tito! thanks! I'm still stuck on a psyduck chain, but if I finish it tonight I'll hit you up fo sho!

Well hot damn, lookie here lol. I guess the site isn't very mobile and tablet friendly yet. I finally got onto my old hunka junk of a laptop and now it works. I guess don't worry about fixing it, Justin. lol Just lemme know when a good time for you to trade is and we'll work it out! Can't wait, buddy!
(Dec 2, 2014, 12:47 PM)nintendosfinestnerd Wrote: you willing to help all?

lol as I mentioned on my other account :P
Haha...alrighty then, guess no one liked my suggestion whatsoever lol. It's all good, I guess I just have a dream where all people can have an equal opportunity for living pokedexes....