Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking For: Groudon for dex entry
Hello! I'm very new to this forum (this is my first post) so please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot ^^" 
Anyway, I'm almost done with my Hoenn dexter and I'm only missing Groudon as I have alpha sapphire. I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a dex trade where I get temporarily traded the pokemon and immediately trade it back. I will be willing to trade over my kyogre until you get the Groudon back so if you're looking for that entry I can help with that.
Thanks!
​​​​​​-Cinder
(Jun 9, 2016, 11:36 AM)Cinderheart218 Wrote: Hello! I'm very new to this forum (this is my first post) so please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot ^^" 
Anyway, I'm almost done with my Hoenn dexter and I'm only missing Groudon as I have alpha sapphire. I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a dex trade where I get temporarily traded the pokemon and immediately trade it back. I will be willing to trade over my kyogre until you get the Groudon back so if you're looking for that entry I can help with that.
Thanks!
​​​​​​-Cinder
I just started a new game on my OR so I can give you my old one. You can keep it but you have to breed me an egg of your favorite pokemon :o
That sounds great, thank you so much! I have the pokemon ready whenever you're ready to trade Smile
​​​​​​-Cinder
(Jun 9, 2016, 01:46 PM)Cinderheart218 Wrote: That sounds great, thank you so much! I have the pokemon ready whenever you're ready to trade Smile
​​​​​​-Cinder
I'm currently online ~ I added you so when you add me and are ready to trade, send me a request~