Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

~Looking for Lucarionite... Extra Luicarionite Anyone~?
LOST MY LUCARIONITE!

So I recently lent my DS to my Nephew for a trip he was taking a few days back, taking with him all my games including my Pokemon Y. A week or two later I got my system back, so I wanted to play on Y for a bit. A few rounds into a battle I realize the Mega Evolution button for my Lucario was not there... thats weird. I double check for the item that hes holding and guess what I find...Nothing!!!  Huh

I asked him about it and he said that he didnt do anything to it...I cant tell if he's telling me the truth or not. It's weird cause I still have my Lucario, but with no Lucarionite on him anymore. Undecided

I've looked everywhere for it... in my Items Bag, all Pokemon in my PC, and on my team. So sadly right now I'm at a loss.  Sad

~~~Dose anyone have a spare lucarionite they dont want or need?  I'll try for a trade also if I have what your looking for.~~~
You could always reset your game after transferring your Pokemon. Everyone gets 1 mega stone per game and most people kept certain battle Pokemon in each. For example I have a follow me mega lucario in xy, and a tanky attack lucario in or
(Jul 8, 2015, 04:59 AM)Confused Q Wrote: You could always reset your game after transferring your Pokemon. Everyone gets 1 mega stone per game and most people kept certain battle Pokemon in each. For example I have a follow me mega lucario in xy, and a tanky attack lucario in or

Yeah that would be awesome. Okay then, I guess I can do that. Although right now I don't have the Poke Bank purchased can I give my pokemon to someone and then they trade them back?
I've got a lucarionite for so you don't have reset your game